twenty five. the ending of them all

025

025.    the ending of them all

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

FOCUSED STILL ON DRAWING THE FROZEN FLAME AND DRAGON FLAME into the convergence crystal, Bloom and Aurora, slowly began to struggle, their magic causing them to be exhausted. But for the two girls there was no time to be tried as they fully put their concentration onto placing it into the crystal.

The Dragon Flame roared but they got interrupted by a Blood Witch. Sebastian sighed. "Please wait." He strutted on over to the man with an annoyed look on his face.

Aurora and Bloom looked on up to where Sky and Brodie hung and only hoped that they would be alright after they give Sebastian what he wanted. Sebastian nodded at the Blood Witch as he walked on back over to them. "Your friends are making quite the rescue attempt."

Bloom looked at him up and down. "Did you expect them just to wait around and do nothing?"

"What she said," Aurora folded up her arms. "Shouldn't you have this all figured out?"

Sebastian scoffed. "Of course I expected it. But I wonder if they'd make the same effort if they knew how relieved you both are giving it up."

"You think if I had a choice, I wouldn't-"

"Don't be ashamed," He cut her off as he then began to circle around the two girls. "You're teenagers. You should be allowed to be teenagers. Spend time with your friends. With your boyfriend or girlfriend. I know what it's like to miss out on all that," Sebastian spoke from the heart with a sad nod. "Because you're dealing with shit that's bigger than you. Nobody gets to have a normal life with the Dragan or Frozen Flame," He looked towards Bloom. "A normal life is all your mum wanted for you."

Aurora stepped in front of the redhead, with a threatening look on her face as she was inches away from Sebastian. "Are you fucking taunting her? You've won, Sebastian. You're getting everything you've ever wanted-"

"I didn't mean to taunt. I didn't."

"So tell me," Bloom spoke up, moving from behind Aurora, to besides her again. "Tell me about my mom, where I came from."

He raised his brows. "Stalling for time?"

"You can read my thoughts. You really think I don't wanna know?"

"It's not a happy story." He took a step towards Bloom.

"Would of been more a surprise if it were."

He looked down and nodded as if he understood what she was saying. "Your mum had the Dragon Flame. Just like you."

Bloom furrowed her brows in confusion. "I thought that only existed a thousand years ago."

"No, that's technically not true. It was just in statis for a thousand years. Because you were in statis for a thousand years," He revealed as Bloom softly gasped, looking towards Aurora, trying to figure out what that meant. "As a baby."