three. the vessel

003

003.    the vessel

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE OLDEST WINTER WOKE UP with the most terrible hangover she'd ever had. After Riven got attacked by Terra, the rest of the night was a blur, but one thing she did remember was what happened with Bloom. But that wasn't the first thing on her mind.

Coffee. She smelt coffee coming from the living room, and that urged her to get out of bed.

Quickly getting changed, she headed towards the kitchen, to see Musa pouring coffee for herself. Upon noticing the state the ice fairy was in, she poured her a cup too.

"Hey," Musa greeted, before handing her the cup. "I think you need some."

Aurora groaned as she leant against the wall for support, slowing sliding down to the floor. "It's like you read my mind." She joked as Musa let out a chuckle. 

The two talked about the previous night and not even a moment later, Stella entered the suite.

"Oh, that outfit's so similar to yesterdays," Musa commented with a smug smile. "Same designer?"

Stella glared at the girl, still not acknowledging Aurora. "Do you know how I feel about that joke or should I explain it to you?"

Aurora chuckled slightly and even though she was hungover, she had to make a comment. "I don't know, princess, should you explain it to us?"

She watched with a smirk as Stella took a long look at the girl. Her hair was messy, but somehow Aurora looked gorgeous. But Aurora thought that the blonde was just trying to be difficult. 

"Oh, finally, you're speechless. I know I have that affect on people." Rory winked at her, before Stella rolled her eyes and looked back to Musa.

"Where's Bloom?" She asked.

"Well, she had a rough night, thanks to you," Musa stated. "I didn't think those things were real, but we all saw. It was creepy as hell. It looked like it wanted to kill her." 

Aurora tilted her head in confusion. She had not one idea what had happened since she was too drunk to go with them. 

"What did?" She asked. 

"The Burned Ones." Aurora widened her eyes in shock. It was safe to say she wasn't expecting for Musa to say that.

Stella scoffed, as her patience was drawing thin. "What about my ring?"