ten. bye burned ones

010

010.    bye burned ones

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

STELLA HAD WENT OFF TO TALK TO SKY after Miss Dowling's speech and Aurora went off to find her cousin, who she'd lost sight of. She swore the Jack was by her side and when she looked back, he was gone.

After looking for the blonde, she finally found him with her brother, Brodie.

"Chione, oh, wow she's grown up a lot," Jack said, as Broden showed him a picture of his youngest cousin. "She looks exactly like Rory but sweeter."

Aurora gasped, hitting Jack around the head. "I'm sweet!"

Jack groaned with the sudden contact as he gave Brodie a look. "Slapping me across the head doesn't come off as 'sweet', Aurora."

Brodie nodded. "Precisely."

The girl scoffed at her brother. "Be quiet, you're not sweet."

Brodie rolled his eyes as Jack chuckled at the two siblings. "Well if I'm not sweet and you're not sweet... then what is?"

"Chocolate!"

"Chione!"

Jack and Rory yelled at the same time, Jack giving his cousin a look for not saying her own sister. But the two went back to their conversation as Aurora briefly listen in but got distracted by Stella and Aisha talking in the distance.

"I'll catch up with you later." She told the both of them before walking off to go see her suitemates.

As soon as she arrived, Bloom had appeared as well, clearly overhearing her suitemates conversation. "Probably something reckless and crazy, but for once, I'm not going to do it alone," She announced. "Come on."

Bloom then led Aurora, Stella and Aisha past the hall and were walking towards the kitchen, before explaining her plan. "Rosalind briefly mentioned Aurora. Something about how you and your emotions trigger your magic, making you one of the most powerful ice fairies to this day. And that made me think the Burned Ones aren't just after me... their also after you."

Aurora awkwardly fiddled with her fingers. "Oh, well, that's just delightful. Isn't it?"

The ice fairy didn't know why or how Rosalind knew that emotion was a big damage to her magic. Well in Rosalind's words, it wasn't damaging but it makes her a powerful fairy? That was something she didn't expect at all. But also the fact that the Burned Ones were after her as well, made her even more confused.

Bloom nodded. "My plan is we draw them away from the school and kill them."

The three of them all agreed as they entered the kitchen. She followed Bloom into the hidden tunnel underneath the kitchen which led to the forest.