twenty three. the falling of aurora and the rising of dowling

023

023.    the falling of aurora and the rising of dowling

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

THE PRINCESS OF SOLARIA WAS NOSE DEEP into her book about the Solarian law when Jackie and Flora barged into the living room of their suite. Stella gave the two a confused look as they stormed into her shared room with Aurora and Flora.

"Stella!" Flora called out to her.

Stella sat upright, looking at them both as they walked out of the bedroom. "Yeah? What's wrong?"

"Have you seen, Rory?" Jackie asked concerned. "I haven't seen her since two days ago."

Coming to think of it, Stella hadn't seen her girlfriend in a couple days herself. The last time she had seen her was after Musa's magic party when she said she was going to bed. And yesterday, she wasn't with them when they went to go get Bloom from the barrier.

A flash of worry shot on Stella's face. "No, no I haven't. I haven't seen her in a few days myself."

"How do you not know where your own girlfriend is?" Bloom questioned from the doorframe.

"I don't know!" Stella exclaimed, throwing the book on the ground as she began to panic. "I've been busy going over the Solarian law so you don't get banished!" She snapped at the redhead as she frantically ran her hand through her hair, being to pace. She turned to Jackie and Flora. "Have you called her?"

Jackie nodded. "Loads."

"What's going on?" Terra asked as she walked into the suite with Musa and Aisha. "We can hear you yelling from outside the door," The earth fairy then scrunched her face up when she realized they were missing somebody. "Where's Aurora?"

"Aurora's missing." Stella panickily stated.

Aisha and Terra looked at each other and they both knew that they had to calm Stella down before the tribunal.

Aisha rushed over to the blondes side. "Stella, I promise you that she'll be just fine, okay? She's probably at the pub with Amelia or Brodie," She pulled the girl back down onto the couch as he breathing began to steady out. "You can't stress out yet. Just pretend nothings happened and after the trial your allowed to freak out. Okay?"

"Okay," Stella nodded. "But it doesn't take away the fact that my girlfriend is missing. Find her."

Aisha looked at Flora and Jackie and signalled them to go outside of the suite with her. They closed the door behind them as Aisha began to talk," When did you last see her?"

"Musa's magic party," Flora answered. "She said she was tried and went to bed."

A realization came over Aisha. "Wait... nobody's seen Grey either."