018. mess it up

imessage + irl!

Gracie hadn't seen Macy in three days. She hadn't even left their apartment since she left. She spent each day and night letting her tear soak her pillow and staring at her phone just trying to gain the courage to call her. She just wanted to tell her that she was sorry and that she didn't mean it, that she didn't mean for any of this to happen. She couldn't stop thinking about how this had escalated so quickly. They'd had the perfect few weeks on vacation, feeling more in love than ever But suddenly when Gracie is confronted with something she doesn't know how to handle she goes and destroys everything. That's what keeps her from calling, because what if Macy is better off without her. Maybe she was, she didn't deserve to be treated this way and she shouldn't have to hurt the way she probably is right now. The pain that Gracie was feeling ran so deep it overwhelmed her.  Not only did was she upset at the whole situation with tour and angry at herself for how she reacted, she was so upset that she'd hurt Macy. She made her cry, she stood there and watched as Macy fell apart before her eyes at all the stupid theories Gracie was spewing.  She just couldn't figure out why she'd acted that way. She hardly even realized the things she was saying as they argued. It was like she wasn't in control of her own body, like she was on autopilot and she hated herself for it. 

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Imessage

cool kids club + jamie

nepotism baby

guys she's still not back home

idk what to do

serial monogamist

she did say she's waiting for you to call her

besides she probably just needs time

i love you but i heard what happened and it was pretty fucked up

nepotism baby

wow thanks for making me feel so much better diana

serial monogamist

i didnt say that to be a jerk

i said that bc i'm trying to be honest with you

and there's still plenty of time to work things out

keys

yeah 

just call her

nepotism baby

idk

i want her back but

whos to say we won't just break up when i go on tour?

uncool kid

you can say that if you just put your fears aside and just try it

whats the harm in at least spending more time with her

regardless of if you break up or ot

keys

yeah

and you can't think that way

don't bank on your own failure

at least have a little hope