021. mad woman

imessage + instagram + irl!

Macy had spent the last few weeks meticulously plotting her revenge. She'd made a complete 360 and she was ready to get back on her shit. She needed to show Gracie that she was totally fine. In fact, she was better than ever. She was going to come back, and she would come back hotter than she ever was. Now that she was finally free of their relationship (which is definitely what she wanted) she could do whatever the hell she pleased. She'd spent the last few days going to the gym, cleaning up the mess that was her apartment and actually eating meals rather than an entire bag of Doritos a day. The first step in her master plan was to get new clothes. She'd spent her morning out in the city, buying practically everything she laid her eyes on. She was so filled with adrenaline that it practically made her glow. She'd even gotten back in touch with her friends, and of course after she apologized for the way she'd acted during her little "episode". She was feeling on top of the world. Now the first step in her plan was to go out and meet someone. If she was going to forget about Gracie she needed to rebound. Not that she was even thinking of her anymore. Everyone knows the first step in getting over a breakup is a meaningless hookup. Fortunately for her, she was already a few steps ahead...

Macy woke up at 7am sharp as she had for the past few days and she immediately got ready for the gym. Though she absolutely despised working out, she tried her best to convince herself she loved it. While she was there of course, she made it a habit of flirting with random guys at the gym. Because why not? She just couldn't help but feel like she hadn't yet lived. She spent practically the past 21 years single and not looking to solve that issue. But the second she found someone she immediately jumped to the conclusion that they were in love. But now that she had no one, she could truly have the hoe phase that she so deserved. Once she got home from the gym, she came home and attempted to cook herself breakfast. Which was  definitely going to a learning curve for her. She never really cooked meals for herself in the past, she was more of a doordash, postmates, uber eats kind of girl. But if she wanted to lose the 15 pounds she'd gained over the past few months she had to start eating food other than chicken nuggets. Macy searched the kitchen for a pan to cook with, the only issue was... she didn't have any. She supposed over the past few months she didn't have much need for pans, but she hadn't even realized she left all of her cooking utensils with Gracie. Macy sighed and dropped her head to her hands. So, that didn't go exactly as she planned but it was fine. She would just have to improvise.

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

Imessage

the mickey mouse club 🤠

mecees pieces

will someone go get smoothies w me?

i don't have anything to cook breakfast with

nelle my beloved

lmao absolutely not

it is literally EIGHT IN THE MORNING

borderline maddy perez

babe that is a perfectly normal time to be awake

you just don't have a job

so u wouldn't know

nausi

damn coming for her throat this morning i see

borderline maddy perez

of course I am