030. daylight

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘

imessage + instagram + irl!

Gracie and Macy were finally, finally, in a truly good place. There was no longer an unspoken tension, bad breakup drama or secrets being kept. They felt free to be fully themselves with each other. The first time around neither of them had really any clue of how to go about a relationship, but there was somethin different this time. For Macy at least... she just felt so sure. She was so sure that this time they were going to get it right. Gracie was her person and she wasn't about to let her slip away once again. They'd both made a promise to each other that they would be better, that they would do everything they could to make things work. 

Everything had seemed to work out perfectly, much to both of their surprise. Macy finally told her friends about the secrets she'd been keeping, their relationship, and all the things she'd lied to them about. Despite her worst fears they were very accepting of her decision ( though it took Rina a month or two to come around to the idea of them being together). Macy had finally gained the courage to give their relationship a shot, and it seems that they were meant to be. 

⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘⇿⁘⁘⁘⁘⁘ 

Macy woke up to the sound of clanging pots and pans, the low hum of music, and the sweet smell of brewing coffee lingering in the air. After waking up with Gracie so many times throughout their relationship she'd grown to love the sound. Though she was incredibly obnoxious and loud when she cooked, Macy had grown to appreciate the sound of it. After all, It was the thought that truly counted. She yawned and stretched herself awake, rubbing the exhaustion from her eyes. She slipped out of bed and padded her way to the kitchen, shielding her eyes from the sunlight slipping in from the window.

"Well look who's finally awake?" Gracie smiled, 

"All thanks to you and your loud ass cooking" Macy groaned, shuffling her way into Gracie's arms. 

"I wake up and put my blood sweat and tears into this breakfast and this is how you treat me?" Gracie jokes, feigning offence. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. thank you for your very hard work"

"You're welcome" she grins, pressing a chaste kiss to Macy's lips. " Well lucky for you, you woke up just in time. Breakfast is ready"

"Perfect, I'm starving"

"I feel like you're always starving"

"That's because I am"

Macy pours the two of them coffee and sets the table while Gracie makes plates for the two of them.  

"Thank you for the breakfast"

"Course" She smiles.

" I'm really excited for today, I've never been a bridesmaid before"

"I'm excited too, I really can't wait to see how they pulled it together in such a short time"

"I know, It's pretty crazy how Alexis masterminded like this entire thing in like six months"

"Honestly I really think it's just cause she's insanely rich"