5 - Trying to convince...

THIRD POV

THIRD POV.

Shit.

Elijah thought. He knew he had fucked up but he didn't want to deny it anymore he wanted Owen.

And the fact that the boy confirmed to Elijah that he was gay.

Delighted the man.

He didn't care if his little one was his assistant, all he knew was Owen Houston was going to be his.

Elijah's eyes flickered toward the man who sat in silence. It was apparent that Owen was thinking about something in the way his eyebrows moved.

He truly was adorable.

Elijah's mind couldn't help but wonder about the darkest part of him.

The darkest part of him thought about seeing Owen's body writhe in absolute pleasure while calling out his name.

Elijah drew himself out of them thoughts. But his eyes darkened when he thought of how red Owen would turn if he expressed his thoughts.

Elijah wasnt no fool, He knew his adorable assistant favored him. The way those hazel brown eyes lingered on him too much, gave it all away.

"F-Favorite color?" Owen stuttered out loud taking Elijah out of his thoughts.

Elijah smirked before licking his lips as he stared at Owen whole hesitantly looked up at him.

"Red, You-" Elijah answered when suddenly the sound of his phone buzzing cut him off.

Sighing, he grabbed the phone out of his pocket before answering.

"Yes?"

"No, we'll be right there," Elijah responded getting up from the table.

"I'm sorry, Owen but we have to go,"

"Yes, of course," Owen replied not wasting time.

_________

"He said what?!" Jen shouted at Owen, who stared down at her on his phone.

They were FaceTiming.

After lunch, Owen and Elijah had to race to the company for a very important meeting.

After that, the two were both busy and unsure of what to say to each other, especially Owen.

So now the cute man was at home on FaceTime with his new friend Jennifer.