14 - Mouth Watering....

Owen was red

Owen was red.

Completely red.

He hadn't thought it through when he had asked Elijah if they could go back to his place.

Because now after what he and Elijah had done, Owen didn't know how to react to Elijah or what their relationship was.

And he also was kind of embarrassed about what Elijah would think about his small little house.

"Are you going to open the door, Sweetheart?" Elijah queried. He watched as the flushed chubby man nibbled on his bottom lip before nodding.

How adorable.

"Yes!" Owen chirped as he fiddled with his keys.

Once he finally got the door opened he rushed in hoping Elijah would follow after without him having to face him.

"Sweetheart, Calm down," Elijah soothed as he walked quietly behind Owen.

"MEOW!" Mr.Klaws meowed. It seems the cat wasn't fond of Owen staying out too long.

"Well isn't this a cute cat," Elijah chuckled as he went down to pet the cat.

"Wait! Mr. Klaws isn't that friend-" Before Owen could even finish his sentence Elijah was already petting Mr. Klaws who seemed delighted with the ginger-haired man touching him.

"Meow," Mr. Klaws purred turning around and rubbing himself on Elijah.

Owen was in disbelief.

"You were saying something?" Elijah questioned looking up at Owen who immediately shook his head.

"No, never mind," Owen replied, the corner of his lips lifting a bit.

Mr. Klaws liked him.

Is this a sign?

No, you're just overthinking it.

"Owen, Darling you okay?" Elijah quried as he studied the look on the man's face.

"I'm fine," Owen replied, his voice low, before turning around towards his living room.

Elijah's jaw clenched as he sensed the lie in those words.

The dominant in him screamed to punish Owen for lying to him but then again Owen and his relationship hadn't been established to that point as yet.