15 - Just Maybe....

Gently and hesitantly Owen ran his tongue against Elijah's tip unsure if Elijah would enjoy this but the hand on his head said otherwise

"You're surprising me, Owen," Elijah began as he caressed Owen's head running his hands through his hair.

Owen hummed at the sensation before he suddenly felt Elijah tighten his grip on his hair.

"Relax your jaw for me, sweetheart," Elijah breathed, Owen swallowed before gradually relaxing his jaw.

"Before I start, I just want to make sure that you're okay with me using your mouth Owen," Elijah started which Owen immediately replied nodding his head since his mouth was full.

Owen wanted Elijah to use him.

He wanted Elijah to show him the real him.

He wanted Elijah to take control.

"Okay, because I plan on using every bit of this cute little mouth of yours," Elijah growled shoving himself down Owen's throat almost making the poor man gag.

Owen's eyes widened as he then flared his nostrils in preparation for Elijah as the red-haired man gradually began withdrawing his hips back.

His thrusts began, taking Owen's breath away as he used Owen's mouth for his devouring pleasure.

It wasnt as harsh as Owen thought it would be but the sounds that came from Elijah's throat made Owen's erection painfully beg for attention.

Elijah exhaled as he tilted his head back, closing his eyes while enjoying the bliss Owen was giving him.

Owen groaned again at the feeling of Elijah tightening his grip on his hair sending the vibrations in his throat straight to Elijah's cock.

Biting his bottom lip, Elijah turned his gaze down back at Owen as he began thrusting himself in and out of Owen's mouth at a reckless pace.

Owen's eyes looked up at Elijah, connecting with his gaze, seeing how hooded and domineering the man looked as he used his mouth for his pleasure.

Elijah had planned to take things slow with Owen but the adorable man had teased him and seems like he had other plans.

The adorable man's eyes soon began to water as he squeezed Elijah's thigh in hopes he would so down a bit.

"You want me to slow down?" Elijah quried while slowing down his hips. Owen nodded before closing his eyes while Elijah grabbed his chin wiping the salty tears from his face.