10 - Office time...

Every so often Elijah's eyes glance their way over to his cute assistant who looked completely flushed and nervous

He wondered what was on his mind.

The Ginger head man's lips tugged as he pressed the button on his phone to page Owen.

Cutely Owen jumped at the sudden sound.

"Y-Yes," He answered making Elijah's heart wrench.

"Come here, Mr. Houton," Elijah beckoned before flickering his eyes up at Owen through his office window.

Owen hesitantly got up before sitting back down to check his reflection in his phone which made Elijah chuckle at how cute he was.

Getting up he quickly made his way into Elijah's office greeting him.

"Good day, Mr Reed," he greeted his eyes glued to the floor as he avoided Elijah's eyes.

"Did you prepare for the meetings that we have with Mr. Rolston?" Reed questioned.

Owen nodded making Reed frown that Owen hadn't lifted his eyes from off his office floor yet.

Elijah's jaw clenched a bit before he grabbed a remote of his and pressed a button turning his blinds on in his office.

Elijah leaned back in his chair as he spread his thighs apart.

Owen could feel the intense stare beaming in his direction making his heartbeat go ecstatic.

"When I talk to you I expect full eye contact and a verbal response from you, Owen," Elijah announced, full authority ringing in his tone making Owen's body shudder at the sound of it.

Immediately Owen looked up connecting his hazel eyes with Elijah's blue ones.

"Am I understood, Sweetheart?" Elijah clipped making Owen's posture straighten.

"Yes, sir," Owen answered immediately. Elijah's lips parted in awe while his pants tightened. The redhead ignored the bulged-in pants before shaking his head.

Owen's natural Submission is going to be the end of him.

Elijah did not doubt that if he had pushed even more Owen would listen with no hesitance since he was a natural submissive.

"I would like to kiss you, Owen," Elijah announced before licking his lips.

Owen paused unsure how to respond to that.