12 - Imagination

"Do you want to hold my hand, Sweetheart?" Elijah asked Owen who stood still staring at the large sign of Pandora's box

Owen hadn't thought this through.

This was way out of his comfort zone.

"Um, please," Owen replied interlocking his hand with Elijah.

Elijah smiled before exhaling as he looked up at one of the bouncers who immediately nodded his head letting them inside.

Immediately Owens's eyes widen at the sight.

Wow.

So much nudity.

Elijah chuckled as he watched Owen's whole face become red as a stop sign.

So many beautiful Bodies.

"Here," Elijah stated placing a white band on Owen's wrist.

"W-What's this?" Owen quried, tilting his head in curiosity. His hand raised as he stared at the thin white band Elijah had just placed on his wrist.

"It's something for people in here to know your new and not to approach you," Elijah explained tightening his grip on Owen's hand.

"Oh," Owen exhaled.

"Eli!" a voice called drawing both of their attention.

Owen's eyes beamed as he saw the most beautiful woman make her way over to where they were.

Freya smiled as she walked over to her best friend not before running her eyes over Owen.

Cute.

"I told you to not call me that, Freya," Elijah growled making Owen's spine shiver at his tone.

"Oh please, your dominant voice to work on me, Love," Freya huffed, whilst flipping her locs back.

Turning her attention to Owen she beamed as he pushed her hand out.

"Hey Love, I'm Freya," Freya introduced her eyes baring to Owen's causing him to avoid her gaze.

"I'm Owen," Owen muttered making Freya sigh in awe.

"You're too cute. I can see why Elijah wants you," she stated making Owen's heart too rampant.

"Freya," Elijah called warning her making the beautiful riched brown-skinned woman roll her eyes.