7 - Kiss me, please?

"No mom I haven't skipped any meals I promised, "Owen sighed looking at his  MacBook screen

"No mom I haven't skipped any meals I promised, "Owen sighed looking at his MacBook screen.

He was face-timing his parents since it was his day off day.

His mother wanted to travel up here to visit him but he quickly begged her not to.
He loved his mother very much but she's very nosy.

His mother was also a worry-wart of course and asked him all questions about his work.

"But there is something you're not telling me," His mother prodded.

She always knew when her sweet son was hiding something.

It's her mother's intuition, she calls it.

"No, I'm not," Owen pouted. He was lying of course.

Elijah was the problem.

Ever since he had confessed to Owen that he wanted him, he made it his duty to remind him every day.

Elijah placed flowers every day on Owen's desk left with cute little notes that made Owen giggle with happiness.

He's never been treated like this.

"Joanne, give the boy a break, he says he's okay," Owen smiled hearing his father in the background bickering with his mother.

"Shut up, Harold! I bet it's about a boy!"Joanne spoke causing an immediate flash of red on Owen's cheeks.

"It is! Harold, our boy has a crush!" Joanne awed making Owen turn off his camera.

"You can turn if the camera but you better not hang up!"

Embarrassing.

"Who is he? And how does he have our boy so smitten!" Joanne chirped.

Sighing in defeat Owen turned his camera on staring nervously at his mother.

"He's someone at work," Owen stated.

His mother grew silent thinking for a moment before exhaling.

"Oh, Honey this isn't like-l"

"No! Mom, this isn't like the last time! This...this person actually wants me, I think," Joanne smiled quietly before nodding her head.

She wished she was just there with her son.

"You like him," Joanne smiled making Owen blush.