13 - Exploring Owen

Elijah smiled mischievously as he placed his hand on Owen's thigh making the man's heart thump

"W-We shouldn't be doing this here," Owen muttered as Elijah placed a light kiss on his neck.

"Okay, come with me," Elijah replied. He didn't know if Owen was ready for this but Elijah was ready to push. The ginger-head then stood up grabbing Owen's hand in the process before pulling him along.

Owen gulped he wasn't sure where they were heading but Elijah sure did as he led them past everyone onto the flight of steps.

Digging into his back pocket Elijah pulled out a key card that he hadn't used never before using it to open the door.

It was a room.

"Where are we?" Owen queried.

"It's a room, well a room that Freya gave me to encourage me to get out there since I stopped being dominant," Elijah explained pulling Owen along inside with him.

"H-Have you used it?" Owen queried. He didn't know why he asked such a question.

But the thought of Elijah using it and having multiple men in here before Owen made something in his heart pang.

Elijah's brow furrowed before shaking his head.

"No, I haven't You're the first to be in here Owen believe me," Elijah honestly admitted.

Although Freya wanted Elijah to get laid she knew he would never use the room because Elijah wasn't a one-time or one-night guy.

"Now strip," Elijah instructed immediately Owen froze at his tone.

His baritone rippled through the room.

Elijah's dominant voice was no joke.

"I-I," Owen began. Elijah only smiled beautifully which threw Owen into a daze but subtly Owen could sense the Mischievousness in his eyes.

"Owen," Elijah clipped, his voice sharp making Owen's hands go to his buttons.

"I'm not sure you'll like what you see, though," Owen pouted as he hesitantly began undoing his buttons.

"What did I say about saying bad things about yourself?" Elijah growled.

"I'm sorry," Owen apologized. Elijah's nostrils flared as folded his arms restraining himself.