Chapter 16 ~ The feast and the crown

Oakley POV:

"Shrub come on! We're gonna be late!" I yelled to her. I had moved back to the Undergrove from the small place in the woods I had been staying. She ran down the stairs with some mushroom stew. "I'm here! I'm here!" she said.

We arrived at Rivendell a few minutes later just before everyone else. Everyone arrived at the same time and sat down. 

"Ok, so a few of us have an important announcement," Scott said, "We have finally gotten rid of...Xornoth!" everyone cheered (well except Joel, he didn't believe Xornoth was real) since they were free. "We trapped him, and he won't cause any more harm to any of us," Scott said. We had a conversation and talked about the demon being gone.

"Since we're all together, does anyone else have any announcements or things they wanna share?" I asked. Fwhip told us that he did, and he got up and stood at the end of the table.

"My friends, allies," he looks at Joel, "Hi Joel, good to see you here. Enemies and," he looks at jimmy, "cod. Hi Jimmy, hey buddy. The salmon-smiths of the Grimlands have been hard at work to create the most powerful vessel in the world. The one crown to rule them all," he said as he placed the crown on the table in front of him. Everyone looked at the beautiful, golden crown in awe as Fwhip turned it around to show it from all angles, "Today I, Count Fwhip, am here to unveil the ultimate power of the Empires. Infused with the magical essence of every single Empire in these gemstones," he paused for a second so everybody could take it in, "Whoever wears this crown, has the ability to create one rule that every other Empire must follow," It looked stunning. I really wanted it, but I had no idea what rule I would choose. 

"We all know who deserves to wear this. So, anyone who thinks they deserve it step forward," he said. Everybody (including me) stepped forward and surrounded the crown. We all went to pick it up and then when somebody did, an all-out brawl went loose. I decided to just step outside of the feast area before everyone but two people were down here. 

"Come up here, and I'll present you, the ruler of all the Empires!" Sausage announced, moving out of the way, revealing Jimmy wearing the crown. "Jimmy what's your rule?" I asked. He thought about it and then came to a conclusion. "Each Empire must have a cod sanctuary somewhere in their Empire," he told us.

"So do we have to kill cods to get cod heads?" Joey asked. Everyone was talking and then we headed back to our Empires to build the sanctuary for Jimmy.

We built ours in the old axolotl habitat that we had but we released them. If we couldn't get home, at least something could.

 (A/N: A bit of a shorter chapter compared to the last few, but I wrote too much today and just wanna relax now. If you liked this make sure to vote and comment and follow so I know you like my fanfics 🍄)