Chapter 20 ~ missing!?

Oakley POV:

We sat in silence on the sofa. Our people were gone and there was nothing we could do about it. Shrub decided to go upstairs, leaving me alone only with my thoughts. Then I thought, the gnomes were still out there, just, not in our village. They only left the village, not the world that's impossible. We just had to find a proper way home. Even if the Nether would get us home, we still had to find a way to get to our world.

Shrub came downstairs after a few minutes of being upstairs and told me she was going out. I nodded and she then left and then I fell asleep. After a few hours, I woke up. I checked the time and it had been almost four hours. Shrub still hadn't returned. I was beginning to get worried. I went upstairs to see if she came home when I was asleep and went upstairs but she wasn't there. I only saw a note on my bed.

Dear Oakley,

I realised that I am not fit to rule over people.

The gnomes are gone, and I let them down.

These aren't our things.

This isn't our house.

This isn't our room.

This isn't our castle.

This isn't our home.

None of this is ours. I have left to be a better me.

The wolves are with me. I am more myself with them.

I gave the crown to Katherine.

And, if you ever do find a way home. Go and find the rest of us.

If you find them, tell them all about this world and what happened to me.

This is the hardest decision I will ever make but it's for the best.

Don't forget me.

~Your sister, Shrub

She was gone. She was really gone. I had to rule over the Undergrove all on my own. I don't know how to rule an empire! It was always Shrub doing the ruling! I took a deep breath and looked down at the letter again. I couldn't believe it. Was this how she felt when I left? Probably not I just betrayed like the whole world, but still. I immediately called Lizzie and Gem to come over to help me and that was that.

(A/N: Bit of a short chapter but still, next chapter will be the last chapter and I will like immediately start the next story cuz I can. If you liked this chapter make sure to vote comment and follow)