prologue: the arrival

NO ONE'S POV

the Hestia Familia returned from the entertainment district after its destruction at the hands of Freya and her Familia. 

BELL'S POV

It was nighttime. Bell was trying to get his beauty sleep but for some reason, he couldn't. he didn't know what even is bothering him was it the ugly captain of the Ishtar Familia who dared tried to put her hands on his body, or was it that he still can't stand next to ais but one thing that washed these thoughts away was that he was happy that he was able to save Haruhime. He then decided to get downstairs to reach the ground floor of the hearth mansion. he then got himself a cup of water. until.....

A wave of energy struck Orario it caused the entirety of Orario to wake up even the gods. It didn't stop at Orario, it also managed to reach the dungeon which caused the monsters to panic, and some were frightened by the overwhelming amount of energy, the wave managed to reach the entire Danmachi world causing for the first time ever the black dragon to come out of his hiding place and flinch. Some of the gods thought it was that one of the strong gods have descended from the heavens and some adventurers thought that the black dragon may be the cause for the amount of aura that has shaken their entire world. 

 a woman with long silver stood up and headed to her throne after leaving her bed. the woman was wearing red and black colored clothes that revealed most of her body. the room she entered looked a lot like a library as it was almost full of books. more of the woman's details has been revealed she had nice-looking purple eyes that looked so menacing. A long muscular man with tan skin and long ears entered the room. making sure that the woman who was revealed to be his goddess. the man then decided to speak up.

" Freya-sama are you okay?" the man said

" yes, I'm fine Ottar" replied the woman

FREYA'S POV

she still can't imagine the cause of such energy to appear as it was clear as day to her that the cause of it was a strong being that has powers far stronger than her, someone, who can surpass the power of Ouranos, Zeus, Shiva, Odin, and even Hades, but she couldn't believe that such a being exist. A lot of thoughts came through her mind, as she couldn't for a mere second that such a being existed, so she decided to see for herself what is the cause using her orb. She knew its impossible for either of these gods such as Odin as he is more arrogant than descending to live with mongrels, hades need to govern the underworld so he can't ascend, and shiva is always busy with his wives. finally, Zeus is banned from Orario so he simply can't.

when she used her magical orb to check what is the cause of the calamity she was stunned, or maybe even stunned isn't strong enough to describe her reaction, as when she checked a picture of 4 kids, who didn't even mature appeared to her. she has checked over, over, over and over again and every time she checks the orb displays the kids and when she tried to use her discerning eye, she was shocked as her eye ability didn't activate she tried again, but nothing happened she then activated it at ottar and it worked when she redirected her eye to the orb it disabled again. Until she realized one of the kids is looking at her intensely and shouted causing the orb to get destroyed.

KAWAKI'S POV

Kawaki, after arriving in this world with a couple of minutes, felt someone staring at them, so he decided to redirect his gaze to the location of the orb and spoke up saying " if you don't stop spying on us I will give you a beating you will never forget". Then, all of a sudden the orb broke. Boruto and the others looked at Kawaki. Boruto yelled, " who are you talking to have you lost your mind."  Kawaki replied, " no you idiot someone was spying on us . Ughhhh, why did we even accept this useless mission".  Sarada answered by saying " well, saving people is what we should do as the strong need to protect the weak. Secondly, we didn't have a choice as Momoshiki was the one who asked and if we didn't accept he would've taken control of Boruto's body again, and this time he might end up killing someone important to us " after that she looked upon a city with a long tower and pointed at it saying " I guess this is the city of Orario, that Momoshiki told us about".