Chapter 3: the other's perspectives pt2

" SARADA! "

The girl, who was revealed to be Sarada; Then, redirected her sight towards Mitsuki. Her eyes widened and shouted "Huh, Mitsuki! what are you doing here?" Mitsuki replied, " I should be the one asking you this question." Sarada responded, " Well I was actually helping a little girl." Mitsuki asked, " Can you give me more info on the entire story?" Sarada replied, " well, It happened 35 mins ago, but I will cover up the details."

Sarada's POV

After the team agreed on exploring the city of the dungeon and each of us got in his own way. I went toward the inn we live in and found some shops. We all know what a girl does when she finds herself alone, It's obviously shopping. Sarada decided to enter a clothes shop, and looked at the clothes. She found some good-looking Kimonos and was amazed by the number of different designs applied to the different types of adventuring clothes. Sarada bought some clothes for herself, besides the ones Momoshiki gave them. Sarada left the shop and went to buy some vegetables, but before she was capable of reaching her destination Sarada heard a child crying and asking for help. The kid looked like a 7-year-old, she had white long hair, and she had two different eye colors, the right eye was yellow and the right was red, and what made Sarada pity her was the fact that the poor girl was entirely covered in bandages. Sarada went to talk with the poor girl.

When Sarada approached the girl. the little girl looked up to see Sarada and Sarada tried to extend her hand to her the girl remembered one of her bad memories, as she was abused by one of the leaders of the criminal group. The same group that Mitsuki defeated and destroyed one of their hideouts. The girl pushed her hand away from her. Sarada crouched and patted the head of the child and said, " Don't worry little girl I won't hurt you, I promise." The girl raised her head and replied " will you really not hurt me?" Sarada responded, " Yes, I promise and What is your name little girl?" The girl replied, " my name is Anna Luminous. What's your name miss?" Sarada answered, " My name is Sarada; also, Nice to meet you, Anna." Anna smiled and responded, "nice to meet you too, err, can I call you Sarada-nee, Miss?" Sarada smiled back and said, "Yes, you can call me that." The black-haired girl asked " Btw, Anna why are you covered with bandages, and why were you here alone and crying?"The bright smile on anna's face suddenly disappeared and was replaced by a depressed face. " would you mind if I narrate my past to you in a short story?" Sarada responded, " Of course, Anna I would be interested in hearing about your past."

 Anna started her story.

"Well, on my 4th birthday my parents died as there were some criminals, who attacked our house to rob us, Dad sacrificed his life to buy some time for mom to find a place to hide me in, but all of that went to waste as they found us before she was capable of hiding me. The leader of the criminal group spared my life as he was interested in my bloodline as they were capable of upgrading and enhancing magic spells, so they took me with them and forced to me use my power without proper training, and that caused my veins to explode from time to time. Although they healed me, it was still so painful. Today I managed to escape and lose them, but I am afraid they will find me again." Sarada pitied the little girl and took her into a hug and said " Don't worry Anna I will protect you, but can you tell me where is their hideout located?" Anna answered, " Of course, Sarada-nee, but why do you wanna know?" Sarada replied, " It's because we're going to take revenge for what they did to you." Anna was worried for Sarada's safety, but she didn't show it as she trust that her hero is going to be the victor.

Sarada carried Anna and all that was left was an afterimage of Sarada and Anna. After arriving at the hideout Anna was in disbelief at how fast Sarada went while carrying her. Sarada decided it was better for anna to hide in the building next to the hideout. Sarada started thinking about what's the best way to knock them out, and she reached the conclusion that the old ninja way is the most suitable. Sarada entered the building and used chakra to walk on the roof and take the criminals one after another. Their comrades started to notice the disappearance of their colleagues; Then, a man came out of his office and Extra 1 shouted " Boss why are you here?" the leader spoke up " I have heard some commotion and I started to check out myself what is happening!" The leader started to look around the place and noticed most of his minions were killed. Sarada thought to herself ' so he is the one that made Anna suffer. I will avenge Anna and kill you B*stard." Sarada reappeared in front of the criminals and the Leader asked, " So you're the one behind all of this, right," Extra 2 replied " Impossible boss she's just a kid. How can she even kill 10 level 3s?" The boss replied " Idiot! Don't ever underestimate an opponent by their looks or age, So how about a fight between both of us." Extra 7 replied ", But Boss you're a Level 5 and you're about to reach level 6, How can she even fight against you?" Sarada replied, "I agree!" The leader took off his cloak and started to crack his fingers arms and neck. The boss rushed toward Sarada, But he was so slow compared to Sarada to the point Sarada dodged every punch with utter easiness. The man used his ability Icy ground where he freezes the entire floor immobilizing his opponents, But Sarada easily broke out of his ice and punched him in the chest causing his rip cage to break and sent him flying. Sarada asked, " Do you regret what you did?" The leader replied, " what did I ... Do?" Sarada responded, " Killing the parents of Anna and abusing her for all this time." The man's eyes widened as his eyes widened; Then, He looked down after realizing that he was just beaten by a 12-year-old just to take revenge for the cute little girl. Sarada said, " why would you do that? How disgusting can you be? Can you tell me one reason why I should spar-" the hideout entrance was destroyed and a dust cloud was formed. After the dust cloud was cleared some people entered the hideout, who were revealed to be criminals from the same group as the people she just took out, Sarada didn't give them a chance as she speeds blitzed them knocking 3 of them in one go. The others started to realize the mess they have gotten themselves into and started to panic and ran away. The group through an alleyway where they have seen Mitsuki, but to their fortune, Sarada took them all out before Mitsuki could get his hands dirty.

End of Flashback

Mitsuki asked," Then, where is that anna girl?" Sarada shouted " Oh no I forgot her in that building. Mitsuki and Sarada went to the house Anna was hiding in, and they found out she was asleep; Then, Sarada picked up anna and they went inside the hideout Sarada was in to get some clues on, who these people are, and who they work for. After a few mins, Anna woke up and greeted Sarada, and was introduced to Mitsuki. They found out there was a hidden room behind the library. Once they entered, they recognized that the room is where meetings and schemes are all arranged. Mitsuki asked, " Is that word on the top of the board, is their group name?" Anna answered " Yes, They belong to a group called......

THE EVILUS."

End Of Chapter

this chapter was a nice one, although I would have preferred it if I finished it all in this chapter. Well, This was today's chapter, Hope you enjoyed it! Tomorrow will be the continuation. Till next time, see ya.