The Resting Day

Boruto then teleported himself to his room in the inn where he teleported successfully and was surprised with team 7 awake and waiting for him.

Boruto was worried due to the fact that Sarada was angry at him, but other than that He actually was tired, so he actually wished he wouldn't have encountered, them staring at him waiting for him to say his dumb excuses. Boruto just said, " Let me guess the shaking was what woke you up? " Sarada replied, " No, It didn't only wake us up, but it also woke up everyone in Orario. " Boruto just looked through the window and it was confirmed by the fact that the city was full of lights coming from the houses, and some were even running in the streets crazy thinking that the Gods of that world were enraged with them. Boruto just replied with, " Hey, can we continue this tomorrow? I'm just too tired to even speak. Sarada, who was about to shout at Boruto was actually held by the shoulder by Mitsuki, who just said, " Maybe, we should let him sleep, I mean he was too tired that he used the karma to transport rather than walk here. " Sarada just nodded her head and was about to head back to her room, but Kawaki just shot a question at Boruto that caught the interest of the team, " Did you also encounter one of those Revengers?"

Boruto: How do you know about them?
Kawaki: Before going to the stupid Tavern I encountered one with the Hestia Familia and we were teleported to another dimension
Sarada: What?! Why didn't you call me right away to erase their memory
Boruto: I encountered no.5 of the commanders and I had the Loki Familia with me
Sarada: Oh No, our cover has been blown, how many people do I need to erase the memories of?
Mitsuki: Or maybe we shouldn't, It's in our favour, as boruto and kawaki saved them, so they know how powerful these two can be, so we as of right now are valued by them and they may consider us allies.
Kawaki: Mitsuki is right, It won't be necessary, as I've already threatened that I would cut her and her familia members' tongues if someone knew about what happened; Also, I didn't use my karma or full physical capabilities in front of them.
Sarada: Boruto, how about you? How did you ensure that they won't speak?

Boruto just smiled awkwardly and said, " I couldn't ensure that, as that person knocked them out before I could even tell them to not speak about it and then just teleported them to their rooms, I used a range of ninjutsu, used taijutsu and Kenjutsu, but I managed to ensure that they don't see me using my Karma."

Sarada: Just great, and how many people exactly were there?
Boruto: about 32.
Sarada: WHAT?!?! When dawn breaks I better see you awake to go tell them to not tell anyone, Is that understood?
Boruto: Yes, ma'am
Mitsuki: Now that we're done with these small trivial, How about you tell us what are the revengers?
Boruto: Of course, Mitsuki, Revengers are a group of cyborgs created by Amado and serve under their master's orders, they've no purpose but to fulfil their master's wishes of vengeance, the commanders of the revengers are 9, and each of them has an army of 20 trained chakra users and they all are controlled by their master, Code.
Sarada: Code! how do we always manage to find these people everywhere we go?
Boruto: Let's just wash it off our minds right now and sleep after all you want me to wake up after 6 hours.
Sarada: Fine, I'm leaving, good night everyone.
Boruto and Mitsuki: Good night, Sarada.

WHEN THE SUNRISE

Boruto starts to wake up and sees that Mitsuki is awake and asks him, " Mitsuki, Haven't you slept since yesterday?" Mitsuki replied, " I slept and just woke up 10 minutes ago" Boruto sighed and went to get himself ready to meet the Loki Familia just as Sarada told him to. Boruto got himself ready and was about to leave, but Mitsuki stopped him and asked him if he could tag along to which boruto agreed then they started jumping on roofs to the Loki Familia, and then they looked through the window to check if they were awake, but it appeared that they just woke up and are still dressing up and getting ready to eat breakfast. When they all gathered at the table we see Mitsuki use his lightning release to move the glass of the window of the upper side of the mansion. Boruto and Mitsuki then infiltrated the mansion jumped over the stairs and sat on them and then Boruto coughed, which caught everyone's attention and then said, "Yo, did y'all miss me?" Boruto then saw that some people started crying and then asked Finn, " Hey Finn, why are they crying?"