The Honored One (part1): Let's have fun

POV: AFTER BEING TELEPORTED INTO THE NEW DIMENSION

The Loki Familia and boruto were teleported to a new dimension where there is no external atmosphere/ sky that can hide the true shape of space from them as the high energy photons are not filtered out anymore by the atmosphere.

The initial reaction of the Loki Familia except for Loki was a reaction of mixed feelings where the lower ranks were amazed by the beauty of space and the powerful technique that the white-haired man named Kaito Shiba could use to teleport into other dimensions, while the mid-ranks were slightly terrified by the capabilities and full extension of power this man beholds, while the high-ranks were putting their guard up as they don't know what this man can do if he can land a hit, but they know one thing and that's this man is dangerous and is not to be underestimated, while bete was irritated by the fact that there are many powerful people stronger than him are unknown and appeared out of nowhere

From Loki's perspective, her reaction was her open her eyes and gaze at Kaito, who managed to pull out a feat only high gods can achieve, but she knows that this man is strong but weird. As she couldn't sense any familiar divinity from him she sensed something else, It was a power in the form of energy circulating his body in a consistent form and was present in all of his body, that power knew no such thing as limits, this power continues to grow infinitely    ( BTW The power/ energy I am talking about in this paragraph was chakra and it's a correct fact, as it has been proven multiple time is that the more training you get the higher your chakra reserves become, and that humans can infiltrate the domain of gods (otsutsuki's) and it has been proven in the 4 kages+ Sasuke vs Momoshiki and Kinshiki, boruto vs fused momoshiki and Naruto, Boruto, Sasuke and Jiraiya vs Urashiki)

But Boruto was different, as he was already used to the fact of being teleported through time-space into other dimensions and through time to the past, so he didn't have any reaction of surprise or excitement instead he looked at Kaito dumbfounded, pointed at him and asked him, "Hey you, Kaito Shiba, what exactly are the revengers? what is their purpose? how many of you are out there? how do you know me? and who's your master?" Kaito replied, " Revengers are a group of cyborgs created by the scientist that you know very well Amado, and serve under our master's orders, they've no purpose but to fulfill our master's wishes of vengeance, the commanders of the revengers are 9, and each of them has an army of 20 trained chakra users and we all are controlled by master, I know you or more correctly we all know you through our master, and I can't tell you anything about my master, but trust me when I tell you this you know master you even met him before on the battlefield." 

Boruto was at first surprised that cyborgs managed to escape their world and arrive here then he started to connect the dots and their flow about cyborgs, vengeance, their master and him knowing and fighting against their master. He immediately concluded that the Master in question is Code, the faithful follower of Otsutsuki, especially Isshiki Otsutsuki. He then decided to reveal his conclusion to the cyborg named Kaito standing on the opposite side of the battlefield. Boruto's face faced the ground and said, " So you're a servant of Code, right? "