CHAPTER 2: The others' perspectives part 1

After reuniting together Team 7 of the new generation were readying theirselves to enter the guild. They took their first steps toward the guild and entered. Team 7 with sarada at the lead headed toward the closest receptionist, which was a brown haired girl with long pointed ears and green eyes, Sarada took the intial move and said "ahem, Hello miss, my friend and I are here to register as adventurers." The brown haired girl directed her focus onto the girl " oh hello there miss, I am eina tulle and here" she gave them 4 papers after taking a look at how many of them are there."-fill these form and return them, so that we can check them and give you your adventuring cards." the squad began filling the forms and handed them back after finishing " oh so your names are Boruto,Sarada,Mitsuki and Kawaki what an unusual names and all of you are 14 (obviously a lie) and I think you forgot to fill the familia spot" sarada then replied " well, about that miss eina can we talk in a more private place " eina responded " sure" ; then, they headed into a room sarada then used her sharingan on eina to put her in an illusion to force her to forget the part, where they haven't filled the familia spot. eina proceeded to make their adventuring cards and after a few mins. she gave them their cards and the squad left. oh, btw sarada , using her genjutsu, made eina place their forms in a hidden spot, and erased all her memories, about what happened after they gave her their forms back.

Team 7 retuned to their inn and entered the boys' room to discuss about what happened with each of them. Kawaki told them what happened with him earlier ( if you don't know what happened, read chapter 2 till the end and you will know.), although they were surprised Kawaki made a friend, they kept it to themselves; Then, it was mitsuki's turn, who spoke up and said " well, it was quite eventful today, as after we left I started running in an abandoned street, it was kinda of a place, where homeless and poor people live at, and while I was walking I heard screams coming from a dark alleyway; then, I started rushing towards the source of the scream."

MITSUKI'S POV

I ran towards the source of the scream at swiftly causing a wind storm from the amount of wind pressure and even some windows broke and a few carts leaped into air. I found out the cause of the scream. it was a child, who didn't even reach the age of 10, screaming from pain after getting picked up by a man in his early 30's and thrown multiple times, and at that moment I decided to intervene at the flash of a light I extended my hand and caught the child. The air pressure of my hand extension caused the man to be blown away from the alleyway and crashing into a concrete wall completely breaking it and the upper side of the wall collapsed and fell on his head, knocking him out. the kid slightly opened his eyes to see mitsuki's face. The boy spoke up saying," Please, don't hurt me sir I swear I will bring the money next week" Mitsuki replied,"don't worry I won't hurt you. Afterall, I'm not with that guy and are you okay." " Sir if you aren't with them;Then, can you please help my friends? That man's comrades took them away and are right now at the Large house at the end of the main road." the kid asked, Mitsuki responded " yes I will help just please leave this alleyway right now, so that I can be sure that you're safe." the boy just nodded and left. Mitsuki used a speed far greater than the speed he used, while rushing to the alley way, people were amazed by the speed as his speed caused a temporary power outage in all of orario.after a femtosecond, mitsuki reached his destination and is now standing on top of the house's roof. He realized the entire house was covered with curtains to avoid the risk of anyone seeing the kids."

Mitsuki decided its better to be a stealth mission, so the kids can't be included in the fight, but after that he will beat them up. Mitsuki checked how many people are present by sensing their presence. there was at least 26 people inside, but 4 of them didn't have the presence of an adventurer. It was easy to assume these 4 were the kids. Mitsuki used one of his lightning jutsus to cause a power outage in the house. He used that oppurtunity and entered the house. Mitsuki used his ability to sense presence and found the kids he cut the ropes using his hands;Then mitsuki has rescued all the children through the roof. the kids thanked and mitsuki replied with, " you're welcome kids now leave quickly and I will deal with the people inside." The kids left and mitsuki decided to introduce himself by making a grand entrance. Mitsuki kicked the entrance door open and all the people were surprised by the huge explosion, they all readied their weapon to attack and after the smoke was cleared up Mitsuki was visible. They all obviously underestimated him due to the fact of him being a kid and they all rushed at him, but to their surprise. Mitsuki destroyed the house and knocked them all out. *saitama is so proud of mitsuki right now.* Mitsuki saw a band of 10 criminals coming from a side street coming out. he readied himself for another punch, but he saw someone take them all out in one go; then, Mitsuki realized immediately the figure infront of him and shouted catching the attention of the figure.

" Sarada "

End Of Chapter

well, this chapter was better than I expected it would be. BTW thanks all for your support and thank you as the story is at the moment the 3rd rank in the "newgen" category

 BTW thanks all for your support and thank you as the story is at the moment the 3rd rank in the "newgen" category