YOU WHAT?!

The star was destroyed and Yuu landed on another planet. kawaki carried the others and went to check on her and try to get some answers, but then a hologram appeared from her body showing

CODE

" Congratulations, kawaki" was said by The Code

" Code!" Kawaki called the man of the hologram by that name and as expected furiously

"Oh, are you angry with me little kawaki? Last time I checked you were trying to stop the-," code said until he was interrupted by kawaki activating his karma

it has sent a large amount of chakra that was enough to cause the entire Hestia Familia to stick to the ground and lose consciousness. Moreover, it was enough to cause ripples in the space-time parallel dimension.

"Oi, stop destroying my dimension," Code shouted

" So you were her lord?" Kawaki asked

" Yeah, something wrong with that," Code replied,

"what do you want?" Kawaki asked the white-haired man again

" Deactivate your karma first the dimension is going to be destroyed in a matter of few seconds if you don't do something about it," Code demanded

" Good, now for your question, the answer is simple revenge. I am going to destroy you, your team and Konoha, especially boruto and after that, I will go for eida and daemon," Code answered

Kawaki wanted to threaten code that if he lay a finger on Naruto he would destroy him, as he knew that Code was weaker than him ( Kawaki), so he won't be capable of defeating him, and because Kawaki's karma activation caused the creation of many BLACK HOLES.

He should hurry up and get over it. then, He started looking left and right to ensure that the Hestia Familia was unconscious. he then looked towards Code and said, " Do you have any idea where samishiki Otsutsuki is?". "Oh, you mean the new otsutsuki. Hm, let me think about it how about I won't tell you," an immediate response from code was directed to him.

"Tch, as expected," Kawaki said. " Btw, you need to get out of here quickly cause I will destroy this Dimension in a second starting from now," Kawaki then reacted quickly to his response and grabbed everyone in the Hestia Familia and then hesitantly started looking towards the cyborg code sent after him, but as code was about to destroy the dimension he used his mouth to carry her and activated his karma to get out of there.

"ONE!"

the dimension then completely disappeared and the code lost connection to the cyborg, "Hm, He's faster than the last time, but it's still not enough to take me down."

the scene switches to kawaki who teleported along with the others to a random place. " Where am I?" Kawaki asked himself to which Hestia answered, "We are in the church where bell and I used to live in," Kawaki tilted his head towards Hestia and asked, " So you finally decided to wake up,"

" Kawaki I want to ask you a question and I want you to answer me," Hestia demanded with a look of worry. " What makes you think I will answer your question?" Kawaki replied. " Kawaki, this is the best timing as the others are still asleep," Hestia said, "Fine, but under one condition which is putting a leash on your Familia members and not mentioning a single thing from what happened today," Kawaki responded. " You got yourself a deal! Now to my questions, who exactly was that person we saw a moving picture of coming out from that girl's body? what exactly was that girl, as she was faster and stronger than any adventurer I ever saw? How can someone create a time-space parallel dimension and destroy it? Lastly, what were those marks that covered your body?" Hestia burst with questions. "Shesh, calm down woman, and for your answers 1) I can't reveal 2) she is a cyborg 3) it's just that he is built different 4) can't reveal too."

" You didn't even answer two of them and by the way what's a cyborg?" Hestia questioned, "Tch, a cyborg is a human who was modified using technology," Kawaki answered, " Um, I don't want to sound ignorant, but what's technology?"  Hestia asked,

"Technology is an application of the knowledge of different sections of science to ease humans' life and to be capable of changing their environment, and I know what your next question is going to be, 'how can they modify those cyborgs with this science thingy?', to answer that a crazy scientist called Amado was one of the smartest if not the smartest, He was capable of modifying them to raise their power to imaginable levels," Kawaki explained to a wide-mouthed Hestia, who was shocked by the amount of information she just received. Then, the Hestia Familia members started to wake up one by one and then bell questioned," Wait, isn't this the church we used to live in, Goddess," Hestia needed to wake up from her shocked state and act normal so that her children don't feel fishy about anything. " Of course, it is dear bell,"

Then, Kawaki proceeded to cough " I might start leaving now 'cus it's getting late right now,"       Bell spoke up and said, " wait, Kawaki-san we couldn't express our gratitude for protecting cuz could you please accompany us to the hostess and I promise it's all on us,"

kawaki accepted bell's offer, but after he ensured that none of the Familia members would speak a word of what happened. After 15 minutes, they arrived and met someone familiar "oh hello here Hestia Familia and Kawaki-san," The silver-haired maid greeted. " hey there, silvery," Kawaki replied. Syr tried to speak but she was interrupted by Hestia, who said, " It's no use he won't call you by your true name," then someone tapped kawaki's shoulder and said, " Hello there Kawaki-san, we meet again,"

END OF CHAPTER

Hey there guys, sorry for not posting any chapters for the past months, and I will try to release as much as possible.