Part 4

Lisa

"I'm so sorry I'm late," I heard as the conference room door flew open.

A blur of black fabric and long hair moved across the open space until the woman landed in the seat next to Irene.

Not just any woman.

One with lean legs and an incredible ass, a face that was more exquisite than any I had ever seen.

And all of it belonged to the girl who had left my bed this morning.

The same girl Irene had been complaining about since this meeting had started. Irene had only referred to her as her sister, so I hadn't made the connection.

Until now.

Fuck me.

Irene hadn't been at the hotel opening, and Jennie hadn't mentioned they were sisters.

They also looked nothing alike, giving me no reason to align the two. Irene had more of an innocent appearance with flat hair and big, round eyes. Jennie had more of an exotic appeal with unruly hair that was almost black, a petite nose, and lips that would have stolen the show if it wasn't for those stunning light-dark, almond-shaped eyes.

Goddamn it.

I'd fucked a lot of women in this town. Clients and their family I steered clear of.

As Jennie sat beside my top reality star, an expression so apologetic on her face, I suddenly felt as sorry as she did.

"Excuse my terribly rude sister," Irene barked. "She moved here from Boston and apparently doesn't know how to tell time."

"I'm sorry," Jennie repeated. "I'm still learning LA traffic, and it's a madhouse out there."

"Whatever." Irene rolled her eyes. "Jennie, I think you know everyone here, except for Lisa Manoban"—she pointed at me—"my attorney."

Jennie was just getting settled in her chair, taking a drink of her coffee, when our stares met.

As the realization hit her, her body froze, eyes widening, cheeks turning an even deeper shade of red than they had in the hallway of the restroom.

I liked that color on her.

I'd like it even more if it came in lace lingerie that framed her tits with a string up her ass.

"Jennie ..."

She swallowed, taking a long, deep breath, trying to hide the shock that was surely echoing through her body—a feeling that produced the sexiest fucking look on her face. "Lisa, it's nice to meet you."

She wasn't giving away our secret.

That pleased me.

"You as well," I replied.

I wondered if her pussy was wet. If she'd let me spread her legs across the table, the way I had less than twelve hours ago, if we were left alone in here. If her nipples were becoming hard and erect as she gazed at me.

Like my fucking cock.

"Can we get to work now?" Irene demanded. "I have a photo shoot after this that no one is going to make me late for." She glared at her sister.

"I'm sorry," Jennie whispered to her.

In the eight years I'd been practicing entertainment law, I'd seen many different shades of people. Most in the depths of their career, that level of income in line with what it took to afford me. Half of the people who sat across from me were friendly and humble; the next percentage were cocky assholes.