Part 39

I couldn't moan.

All I could do was circle around her, losing myself.

Her teeth grazed the back of my shoulder. "Yes, baby." Her nipping was the pain that I needed. "Fuck that cock."

Spasms completely shattered my body, and when I couldn't move a second more, she took over, clenching an arm around my stomach, pounding her dick into me.

"Mine." She aligned our fingers, guiding them across my clit. "All fucking mine."

Her dominance floated through me, every feeling possessed by her, and I held on, watching as the orgasm rocked through me.

I sank my fingers into her thighs, melting from her penetration, keeping my screams in, feeling them echo through my body until there was only stillness left.

Her eyelids narrowed, her lips feral as she said, "Now, we're going to do that again." She pressed her lips against my throat. "This time, I want to hear every sound."

I looked over my shoulder, seeing her defined chest, a thin layer of sweat glistening across her skin. "Oh God, I want more."

Before I had even finished speaking, I was moving again, and this time, she was lifting me into the air. She carried me across the room, pressing my back against the adjacent wall, the view of the ocean in front of me. My legs clung to her waist, my arms on her shoulders, and I held on while she pummeled into me.

"Take my cock, baby." She nipped my bottom lip, fucking me harder, deeper. "Take it like you want to fucking come again."

I didn't dare say this, but I thought she'd drained my body of pleasure, making it impossible to reach that a third time. But when she buried herself inside me, it continued to feel better. And as she positioned me higher on her cock, the top of her rubbing against my clit, that build instantly returned.

I quivered, my nails finding her skin. "Don't stop."

"Yes, baby," she roared against my lips. "You've earned yourself this ..."

I expected her to move faster, use more power, but that wasn't what happened.

Her hand lowered, and she was suddenly teasing that forbidden spot, dragging some of my wetness there and tracing around the hole.

The taunting didn't last.

Because soon, she was up to her knuckle, and I was moaning even louder than before.

"I knew you'd like that."

With my back smashing into the paint and texture, I lifted my hips, meeting her, pushing her in and out of me.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Jennie." She gave me her entire finger, twisting her wrist. "If you keep this up, I might have to finger-fuck your ass every time."

I wouldn't stop her.

The feeling was one I couldn't get enough of. The combination a fullness that I'd never thought I'd enjoy, but one that was so satisfying.

"You just got wetter."

She was rotating, driving into me, that friction returning like it had never left.

"You're going to make me come again."

A grin moved across those handsome lips right before she chewed on one of mine, releasing it to say, "And you thought I couldn't give you a third one."

"Come with me."

"And stop this feeling?" She added another finger, earning herself a moan. "This tightness? This fucking dripping wetness?" She stopped speaking to growl. "Not a chance."

I cupped her face to hold on, loving the shadow and the way it felt against my lips. "Please, Lisa," I breathed. "Please."

She aimed upward, the rough hairs scraping my clit, causing a burst of tingles to fly through me.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"For me to fill you with my cum?"

"Oh God, yes."

"Then, fucking tell me." Her teeth gnawed on my neck. "Tell me how badly you want me to fucking come."

I moved my hands to her neck and pressed my shoulders into the wall, using both to lift myself up and rock over her dick. "Baby!" The sensations were building, especially as she increased her speed, giving me every beautiful inch of her perfect cock. "I need you—all of you." As the feeling intensified, my nails dug into her, my heels pushed into her ass, as I craved more of those fierce, hard strokes. "Lisa," I begged. "Give it to me."

My orgasm was within reach. I couldn't hold it off any longer, not with what she was doing to my ass, my clit, my whole body.

"Your cunt is squeezing me." Her head leaned back, exposing her throat, that sexy Adam's apple that bobbed with each breath. "You feel so fucking good."

"Ahhh!" As I shattered, the feelings bursting through me, I bucked against her dick.

It only took a few more pumps before I felt the change in her. Her jabs turned sharper, her grunts filling my ears.

"Oh fuck." Her mouth was finally on mine again. "You want my cum, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You want me to blow my load in that sweet fucking pussy?"

I shivered as the orgasm closed in around me, pulling me into that lost land. "Yes, Lisa." I sucked in more air. "Yes!"

"You're even milking my fucking finger."

The tone of her voice told me she was there, rearing up. "Love ..." Her cock got even harder. "Take it, baby. Take my fucking cum."

Shudders were collapsing through me, and I could feel the same was happening in her, but I still kept up the fast, hard pumps.

And so did she.

"Goddamn it," she cried out.

Pulses were flowing through my navel and up my chest, eventually stilling, and that was when I released her neck and hugged her against me. She was still slamming into me, her force only now starting to die.

Her lips slowly pecked mine until she was motionless.

"I think I took half the paint off the wall," I joked, searching for my breath.

She laughed, a sound so yummy that I had to kiss her. There was a sweetness on her skin and a saltiness from the sweat.

"I know how you like it ... and I didn't hold back."

"I didn't want you to."

Shw moved us over to the bed, sitting on the edge, holding me just as tightly. The moon let off enough light that I could see her face, knowing her eyes were on mine.

"Jennie," she whispered, our noses brushing, our air mixing, "I love you." Her hands moved to my face, holding me with a strength that filled me with so much emotion.

This feeling was different than the orgasms I'd just had, this caused my heart to hammer away in my chest. "Oh God."

I hadn't been searching for her. She certainly hadn't been looking for me. And she'd made me work so hard to bring us to this place. But we were here, and I never appreciated anything more.

"Lisa, I love you."