Part 30

Jennie

Lisa's eyes were on me.

I felt them every time I smiled. Every time I faced my back toward her, feeling her gaze lower to my ass. Whenever I spoke closely to one of the girls and particularly when I danced.

Her text had told me she was coming here tonight.

But I hadn't anticipated how difficult it would be to see her and not be able to show her any love, to inhale the spiciness of her cologne even though I'd been searching for it in the air all night.

I tried so hard to keep my stare away, but she was a magnet.

Her eyes, her demeanor, her presence—all of it was tempting me to get closer to her, to wrap my arms around her deliciously handsome neck that I had woken up kissing this morning.

That was what I really wanted—or to be sitting on her lap, or watching a movie in front of her fireplace, or tucked in her bed.

I would prefer any of that over the distance between us now.

And the drama that was scheduled to go down this evening.

Two of my costars, Asia and Monica, were angry with each other for sleeping with the same guy. Production had been poking both ladies about it all night, instigating an eruption.

Nancy had taken each of the girls into the restroom to tell them, every bit of the tell-all caught on camera.

It didn't matter that neither girl even liked the guy; their emotions were on the verge of exploding.

But before the fight really got brewing, the staff wanted to make sure we all had plenty of alcohol in us, so there was potential for even more drama. Our VIP table was covered in bottles and mixers along with every kind of garnish, and now, there was a waitress pouring us shots of tequila.

She didn't stop at one.

Once we downed the contents of the small glass, she'd immediately return to give us more. By the third shot, I could no longer feel my feet, but I knew my body was swaying to the beat, my butt grinding against the leather seat beneath me.

"Let's go dance," Erika, a costar, said, her fingers now linked with mine.

If I went out onto the dance floor to shake my ass, it would warm up Lisa for what I had planned for later tonight. We hadn't talked about what we were doing after filming, but since she was here, there was no way I was going back to my apartment.

I needed her.

Her mouth on every part of my body, starting with that sensitive place between my legs.

I looked at Erika and replied, "Ladies' room first. Then, it's on."

"Hell yes, girl."

With our arms now looped together, we got up from the couch, clinging to each other as we wobbled in our heels, hurrying toward the restroom.

I'd never been to this club before. I had no idea where the restrooms were located, but it appeared as though Erika did, and she led us toward the back of the VIP section.

The camera and lighting techs followed, knowing they had to wait outside until we were done.

The moment I walked in, I reached into my dress and turned off my microphone, and Erika and I released each other, going into our own stalls. That was where I worked my contortionist magic to hover over the bowl.

Erika and I came out at the same time, but I was sure she wasn't shocked to see the person standing in front of the sinks, facing us.

Not like I was.