Unexpected Note

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting part five sooner! I was trying to think of what to do for this part, and I honestly didn't know what to write, so I asked my best friend some suggestions, and she gave me a really good idea! Credits to her for this part! (Bestie if you're reading this, tysm again ily /p)

Also guys, I have a discord!! If you're interested in joining, here's the link! We will be talking about the au and I'll also be sending some sneak peeks from time to time for upcoming parts! I hope you guys have a good day/night!

https://discord.gg/xjgpTKXa

TW: mentions of blood and torture

:)

Tommy was walking to work. The weather was just the same as yesterday. Not too cold, not too hot, just perfect temperature. The cold breeze made it just right. Tommy watched the trees sway back and forth while walking to work, and smiled while the birds chirped in happiness.

When he walked inside the building, he was greeted with a smile by Niki.

"Good morning Tommy!" Niki smiled.

Tommy smiled back. "Good morning Niki." And by that, Tommy took the elevator to his right, and waited for the elevator doors to open.

Once the elevator doors opened, Tommy sees Wilbur and Techno at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Phil isn't there though. He's probably in his office doing hero stuff. Wilbur is wearing a yellow sweater with black sweatpants with a red beanie and his round glasses that looked like Harry Potter, while Techno was just wearing a pink hoodie which looked comfy, and some black sweatpants. His pink straight hair was neatly braided, while Wilbur's just looked like a curly mess. Wilbur then noticed Tommy and smiled.

"Hey there child." Wilbur said teasingly.

"Hey! I'm a big man, not a child. I'm literally an adult I'm eighteen." Tommy said.

"Mhm sure." Wilbur chuckled while Tommy just stared at him blankly. "You know I'm just teasing you, Tommy."

Tommy nodded and walked out of the elevator heading towards the two hero's. All three of them just kinda stayed there in silence for a bit, then Techno cleared his throat, breaking the silence.

"So," Techno started, "How was your sleep?"

"It was good other than the fact that I woke up to my roommate screaming. Thank you for asking." Tommy chuckled lightly, and the two hero's stared at him worriedly.

"Is your roommate alright?" Wilbur said in concern.

"Oh yea he's fine." Tommy said. "He just got pissed off at one of our friends for drawing a mustache on his face."

Techno hummed at that. "So it was a sleepover I'm assuming?"

Tommy nodded, "Yup."

"Interesting." Techno said while nodding his head.

Tommy smiled and looked out the big glass window next to the tv in the living room. The sun has already risen over the horizon, beaming through the window. Tommy always liked looking outside. He always enjoyed hearing the birds chirp like they're singing him a song each morning, feeling the cool breeze blow on his face, watching the trees move like they're dancing. He just loved it. It always calmed him down whenever he's stressed.