Revenge/The Ending :)

Hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter! I really like this chapter because it has lots of conflict which I love. I also like how I get to write about a bunch of characters especially Quackity because we haven't seen him at all in the au until now, and his character is just really fun to write in general lmao <3

TW: fighting and mentions of blood

Hope y'all enjoy :)

Please read the ending after you finish the chapter <3
                                 :)

It was now Monday around one-thirty in the afternoon. The beaming sun was shining through the windows, Tubbo and Tommy were both dressed for work. Tubbo was putting his college stuff away in his backpack while Tommy picked up his phone to call one of their friends, Quackity.

Quackity was the funny one in the friend group. He always finds a way to make Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled all laugh. He was a really good friend of Tommy's and Tubbo's. They've met him a couple months ago back when they started becoming vigilantes. He would guide the two best friends and train them to get stronger, and to get more skilled as time went on. He has the power to manipulate water, which makes sense since he's a duck hybrid, and he can fly since he has yellow fluffy duck wings.

Tommy called Quackity, and waited as the phone rung. He then heard the ringing stop after a couple seconds.

"Ayeeeee Tommy! What's up man how ya doin'?" Quackity said happily over the phone.

"Hey big Q!" Tommy smiled, "I'm doing alright, how bout' you?"

"Oh I'm doing great! Thanks for asking!" Quackity said.

"No problem. So, I called because Tubbo and I need a little help."

"Ohhhh?" Quackity said over the phone, "What's up?"

"Well," Tommy sighed, "Long story short, Dream manipulated Tubbo's mind to go against me, and we want revenge. But to do that, we're gonna need some backup."

Tommy can hear a smirk from the other line. Whenever Quackity smirked, that meant he had an idea, and Quackity's ideas were always good and clever. None of his plans seem to ever fail.

"Oh Tommy, I'll be more than happy to help you. I already have a plan for it. Are Purpled and Ranboo coming as well?" Quackity questioned.

"Of course." Tommy smiled. "I already talked to them about it, and they agreed to help so."

"Perfect." Quackity smiled. "Do you guys wanna meet up somewhere so we can talk about this in person or?"

"Sure." Tommy smiled, "Meet us at my apartment tonight around seven-thirty."

"Alright! See ya then, Theseus."

Before Tommy could say anything else, Quackity hung up the phone.

                                              :)

Now it was around seven twenty (I skipped the scene where Tommy was gonna go to work because I'm lazy and I had no motivation), and the four vigilantes were just playing Mario Kart in Tommy's and Tubbo's apartment until there was a knock on the door. Tommy got up from the cozy couch to open the door. When he opened it, there was Quackity.

Quackity was always dressed up nice. Whether it was hanging out, going to a banquet, a party, a casino, wherever he was, he was always dressed up nice no matter what the occasion was. Tonight, he was wearing a black button down shirt with black jeans including a black belt and white sneakers. He also had some black shades on for whatever reason and a watch on his right wrist. He always wore a beanie to cover up most of his hair as well. No one really knew why he always wore a beanie, but no one pushed it. His yellow duck wings were nicely folded behind his back.