no catfights at a football game

there was many things jing expected for her future

there was many things jing expected for her future. moving to italy sometime in her late 20s, meet Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, act in a movie with seo yeji or kim soohyun.

none of those things included getting ready for a football game. let alone obterves football game. the only football jing actually enjoyed was soccer, other than that she couldn't find herself caring less. football was a stupid concept to her, guys with toxic masculinity going around and tackling more guys with toxic masculinity and throwing a ball around. maybe it was the male concept of the sport that caused her to dislike it.

"look at my cute little otu otter." her older cousin, jaili, cooed as she walked back into jings room. the older had five orange stars above her left eyebrow and five navy blue stars under her right eye, all varying in size.

obterves colors were orange and navy blue, which was ironic seeing they're known for their status in the volleyball world and.... you get the gist.

somehow, jaili had convinced jing to at least wear a little orange so she wouldn't stand out that bad in the student section. otus student section was not one to mess with, they took the whole school spirit thing to another level.

jing had only ever been to a few of their volleyball games, occasionally some of their soccer games if she didn't have any herself. obterve was fairly good in all the sports they played, they were well known for that.

"i'm a white chapel witch for life, sorry." jing smiled, curling the last piece of her hair. "it still amazes me that your school mascot is a witch." jaili chuckled, moving to sit on the ottoman next to her vanity.

"it amazes me that i'm about to go to some country schools football game." jing shivered, shaking her head. haerin was a small city, right next to dexi which happened to reside in the countryside of aleigh. now haerin itself wasn't in the countryside, but it was pretty close.

so it wasn't surprising, the amount of kids from haerin who were considered wealthy because their parents owned farms and shit. atlas and duyis cousins lived in dexi, their differences were eye popping.

"and you're repping our colors." jaili said in amusement, pinching the lace strap of her dark orange tank top she had paired with her favorite pair of flared jeans. her favorite because they were low waisted and had pink and orange flower's embroidered on the right leg.

"only cause i look good in orange. probably better than any of the people at your school." she snorted, popping the cap off of her dior lip glow oil, spreading it flawlessly across her lips and smacking them together.

"i heard the kids at white chapel have taken an interest in mikyung and haechan?" her cousin inquired, tilting her head. "i'm surprised "red head boy" isn't trending on twitter yet."

"yeah, he was only there for a few hours yet he left everyone drooling." jing hummed, leaving her interaction with him out of the picture. "you're coming to ryujins party right?" she turned to look at her cousin.