comfort crowd

⚠️mentions of character death, bullying, and suicide. read with caution. (ily guys pls don't hate me)

i just needed company now

"i want to rip all of her hair out and send her through a wood chipper

"i want to rip all of her hair out and send her through a wood chipper." it wasn't every morning that the zhong/li household woke up to a fuming li jing, so you can imagine the confusion her younger siblings encountered as they walked into their living that morning.

"woah, who pissed in her cereal?" liwei grumbled, sitting down on the couch next to his twin with half a bagel in his hand. zixin shrugged sleepily, having just woken up from the sudden commotion.

"well i don't know why she would post something like that? does she want a lawsuit?" yenwei scoffed, gulping his stress relief tea. "that girl never learns." he shook his head, hissing at the overly hot sensation of the tea going down his throat.

"right!? god i just- i don't know what to do! i got her kicked out of her dream school. what else must i do to get her to shut the fuck up?" jing felt like crying and screaming all at one time, which was basically what she had been doing.

why, might you ask? oh yeah, just lee kinsley stepping back into jings life to up and ruin it. completely ruin it.

all lee kinsley knew was how to be a complete and utter bitch. she was stuck up, conceited, and nasty. and to think, years ago jing had called her a close friend. she and chaebyeol considered her one of their best friends. could you believe that?

and now, in present time, of course lee kinsley was victimizing herself. because if you can't beat the hate you earn, you channel it and use it against the person you're earning it from.

she had posted screenshots of some of their past conversations on her story, claiming that jing had been bullying her so harshly she had fallen into a deep state of depression.

and what does the public eat up with no question? a good bullying story about a popular figure who was striving comfortably in the world.

jing admits she could have laid off the pestering and poking at the girl, but she wouldn't go as far as to say she was bullying kinsley.

oh no, no no no. all she was doing was giving kinsley a taste of the medicine she shoved down chaebyeols throats the years they knew them.

and the worse part about this whole situation? kinsley brought chaebyeol into it. what kind of monster claims that some dead girls best friend was the cause of her passing? and especially when said monster was the real reason.

jing was furious. she woke up to everything this morning and nearly passed out. she was nauseous. sick to her stomach.

saying chaebyeols death was a terrifying would be an understatement. when chaebyeol died, so did jing. and for kinsley to claim that jing was the reason she took her life when she knew good and well that wasn't true was sickening.