digging and paris geller wannabes

"okay so i did some digging!" miki said as she pushed jings front door open, followed by the rest of the girls

"okay so i did some digging!" miki said as she pushed jings front door open, followed by the rest of the girls. jing, who was sitting on her couch, didn't even flinch. the girls nearly barged into her house as much as her siblings did.

"when aren't you doing that mi." she snorted, pausing the show she was watching. she loved jersey shore, but it would have to wait until after miki was done with her gossip session. "i have a class in like three hours so make this quicker than the other ones." she informed, allowing eunae to sit next to her while yoona and miki sat on the other couch to the side of them.

"so i did digging on that boy, you know the one from otu?" miki pulled out her phone. jing nodded, already having a hunch of where this was going. "he's in a band jing! a band! it's called DREAM, and it looks like there used to be seven members but the 7th one left or something." she read out what was on her phone, turning it around to show a picture of the group.

it had to be an old picture, because haechan had brown hair. just as miki had said, there was seven of them. two of which had orange and blonde hair, the rest of them having regular colors. it was then that king realized. "is that park jisung? and na jaemin?" she looked at miki for confirmation.

"oh yeah! i realized that the last time i looked at this, i didn't know they were in a band. let alone with a bunch of otu kids." she smiled, bringing her phone back to herself. "well they don't necessarily have any friends at white chapel." yoona pointed out, earning hums of agreement.

"i wonder what happened to the seventh guy. what are their names? do you know?" eunae questioned as she pulled a white blanket from the back of the couch, draping it over her lap.

"from oldest to youngest the original seven are mark lee, huang renjun, lee jeno, lee haechan, na jaemin, jung sungchan and park jisung." she read out the names, and yet another noise of realization left jings mouth. she knew most of those names.

"marks the one that left, he's mikyungs sister." she leaned against the arm of the couch. "he's uh, he died." this earned shocked gasps from the girls, miki immediately going to search up the males name. lo and behold, there were many articles about how a young adult was killed in a house fire.

"oh god, this is terrible!" miki gaped as she scrolled through one of the articles. by this time eunae had pulled her phone out as well, looking through the headlines and the articles. "look at this jing, he died like the same day that chaebyeol did." well this was shocking news.

park ara, her best friend since diapers. her rock, the person who kept her from drowning when she'd fall back into the water again. gone, taken by the cruel tolls being a teen from one of the richest families in the country.

"of course not the exact day, a year later though." eunae followed up, showing jing the phone. just as she had said, the dates almost lined up perfectly. the girls chest swelled up, an uncomfortable feeling settling in her chest.