everything was red

"you're not gonna murder me right?" jing raised a brow as donghyuck pulled through a dark alleyway somewhere in the city

"you're not gonna murder me right?" jing raised a brow as donghyuck pulled through a dark alleyway somewhere in the city. typically alleyways either glew due to the lights of the towering buildings, or they were completely pitch black because of the shadows of said buildings.

"i don't think i would get much money if i just murdered you, you know," the male snorted. "i'd have to use you for ransom money first or something." he teased, earning a slap to the arm.

"you're an idiot." she scoffed, folding her arms.
"and you're a pretty girl who's allowing me to take her down a dark alleyway in an unfamiliar city." he bit back, sending her a smirk as he pulled his car into some sort of slot in a random part of the alleyway.

"whatever." she rolled her eyes at his obvious point. he rolled the window down and leaned out of it, pressing a green button that soon turned red and began to flash. the doors at the entrance of the slot began to close, and the car began to turn around as what seemed like a car elevator began to move.

jing couldn't tell if they were going up or down, but if she had to guess she would say up. it only took them about two minutes to fully arrive to where they were going, haechan pulling out of the car elevator and out onto what looked like a rooftop.

"what the hell?" jing muttered, craning her neck to look out of the window in front of her at the scenery. from what she could see, they were surrounded by buildings and different colors that came from them.

"you have your secret spot and i have mine." haechan smirked, pulling the car into a random
place to park. "pick a number, one through four?" her urged her after turning the car off, turning towards her.

"one obviously." jing rolled her eyes, clicking her seatbelt off and turning fully towards the male. "seriously what are we gonna do here hyuck?" she cocked a brow.

"well if you'd just take a look behind you, you'll be met with the most beautiful sight ever," the younger smirked, pointing behind them. "and no, it's not a cardboard cut out of me unfortunately. i figured that was more of a second date kind of thing." he teased.

turning around to look through the back window, jing could faintly see the set up that sat next to the ledge of the building they were on.

by the time she faced the right way again haechan was already out of the car, opening the door for her. "i was going to do something super fancy, but unfortunately i am only an intern at a fancy business that doesn't pay their interns very fancily." he smiled, holding out a hand for her.

he helped her out of her the car, intertwining their fingers as he closed the door and snapped with his free hand.

jing definitely did not except for oh seungmin to scurry out from some random spot with a silver platter that had two champagne glasses and a bucket of ice with champagne in it, but she was definitely impressed.