pink whitney is for bimbos

ryujins parties were no joke

ryujins parties were no joke. usually, college parties weren't really like the movies made them out to be. but this one? no, it was definitely one for the big screens.

for one, ryujins house was enormous, thanks to her family being a part of the sacred ten. she didn't even live in the house anymore, opting to live in one of her parents' penthouse with her older sister but seeing as it was larger than the penthouse, her parents house was her best decision.

it was better that way, because it meant that most areas could be out of bounds for annoying party goers who "had nowhere to go." areas like the upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms were off limits, and the kitchen which was only deemed off limits because it was usually occupied by jing and her friends when they got bored.

"well you guys certainly seem to be having much more fun in here." mikyung smiled as she entered the kitchen that was unsurprisingly calmer than the rest of the house. it was practically law that unless you knew the top 4 in some kind of personal way, you weren't allowed in the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" she tilted her head, squinting her already heavy eyes towards the cards that jing was currently skillfully shuffling. "card games, come sit." miki giggled, pulling the younger further into the kitchen. ningning and atlas sent each other looks, the girls very confused as to why this random girl from the east side was allowed to even step foot in the kitchen for more than 2 seconds.

"ever played mao, new girl?" eunaes smile grew wicked, intimidating gaze set on mikyung while she drank from her red solo cup. the short haired girl shook her head apprehensively, meeting eyes with all the heads in the kitchen. they were all watching her like she had on the ugliest outfit, which compared to them she might've.

"come on eun, she's new. go easy on her." duyi, the ever so kind soul she was, shook her head in disagreement. "no no, let her play. there's not much more to do out there anyways." jing spoke up, catlike grin finding her lips as she began to pass out cards.

before anyone could speak any further, the door to the kitchen burst open and in stumbled two blonde heads of hair. "jing! i heard a bitch was trying you." jung jimin, also known as gianna jung, or more famously; gigi.

gigi was a 5'10 platinum blonde goddess straight from Bellevue Hill, Sydney Australia. she had graduated from white chapel last year, but because most of her friends were still in college she still hung around a lot.

"lee kinsley deserves to burn in hell." ningning mumbled, picking up her cards. "she thinks she's the shit because people are scared of her. but her boyfriend is a fucking eshay, i'm not understanding." gigi slurred, expression showing confusion as everyone laughed.

"jiung are you actually joining us?" atlas smirked, watching the younger boy blink profusely to focus on what exactly it was they were doing. "oh my god no." gigi gagged, pushing jiung back towards the door after realizing the game they were about to play.