Chapter 8

"Deuc, there back." Ennis said.

"Who's back?." Stiles asked. His dad had only just left so it couldn't be him, maybe it was the other betas, he still hadn't seen them yet.

"Our other pack members. They went out for the day, to give you some space, and let you settle in. We didn't want to overwhelm you straight away with too many people. However it was very hard to keep them away, they have been dying to see you."

"Really, why?." Stiles asked.

Deucalion smiled, when the door burst open. Suddenly Stiles had a girl wrapped around him within seconds. All he could see was the blonde hair, but then he smelt her and he knew. It was his cat woman.

"Erica?." Stiles sobbed. When he looked over her shoulder he saw Boyd standing with another girl.

"OMG Stiles. My batman. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. I came back for you, but you were gone. Chris said he had let you go, and I looked for you. I looked for months."

"Ennis found us in the woods. We were in a bad way, and we weren't healing as we should, Ennis brought us here to recover and kind of adopted us." Boyd said.

Stiles smiled and waved him over to join the hug. Erica wasn't letting go just yet.

"Derek told me I was wasting my time looking for you. But I couldn't stop." Stiles sobbed.

Erica growled. "I'm sorry, we wanted to come back for you, but Ennis wanted us to fully heal first, and told us that we could come and get you after, but we didn't realise what was going on, or we would have come sooner. We could never go back to Derek, especially not how he has treated you. We thought you was safe. I'm so sorry Stiles."

"I'm okay . Are you both okay though, are you both happy here?."

"We are. They have been really good to us. Its everything we had hoped for within a pack. Ennis has taught us what it means to be a werewolf, and how a pack should be. He was happy to take us on as his own betas."

"You look good, both of you." Stiles said and then looked over at the other girl who he didn't know, although she looked familiar,

Deucalion noticed and quickly introduced her. "This is Cora Hale."

"What, Cora Hale, but I thought you died in the fire, both Derek and Peter think you died."

"I wasn't in the house. I had snuck out to meet a boy. When I got back the house was on fire. It was surrounded with hunters, I couldn't risk them seeing me so I ran. I could hear the screaming so I knew they were all going to die. I stayed with a few packs, but kept moving, thinking that the hunters would find me. I didn't know there were survivors until I met Deuc. He took me in and looked after me. I wasn't ready to come back home at the time. Then the twins joined us, and turns out me and Aiden are mates, so I didn't want to leave him. And from what I've heard about my brother, he isn't the best alpha to be in a pack with, even if he is family. I know we just met Stiles, but I feel like I know you from Erica and Boyd, They always talked about you and how you were the smartest, bravest human and they told me what you did for them in that basement with Gerard. "

Stiles smiled at her. "Do you know about Peter?."

Cora nodded. "I don't blame him for killing Laura. He was left all alone for 6 years in a coma. And I don't know anyone other than Peter who would be able to come back from the dead."

Stiles laughed. "Yeah only Peter. It kind of re-set him though. Although Derek will never trust him again, and Scott cant stand him, so he is kept on the edge of the pack. I think the only reason is so they can keep an eye on him. But Peter has been good to me, he was looking out for me, but he had to leave for a while. Derek sent him off to make some new allies. He didn't want to leave me, but Derek used his alpha voice and demanded he did what he was being told to do or find another pack."