Chapter 20

Epilogue.

The bonds grew even more within the pack after Stiles and Deucalion mated. They were all closer than ever before.

Stiles was now 21. He had been to Berekley, and studied. He decided not to join the FBI, and now worked with his dad, at the station. That's right, they all moved to Beacon Hills permanently. It just felt right, It felt like home.

When Stiles, and the pack were in Berkeley, Beacon Hills had suffered some losses. They were fighting a Darach. She had tried to seduce Derek, but Derek realised what was going on before it was too late, and he killed her. But she had poisoned Cora. Cora and Aiden had been visiting Derek at the time. Derek gave up his alpha spark to save her. That left Beacon Hills without an alpha. 

When Stiles left for Berkeley, Noah and Peter had decided to stay in Beacon Hills.
Peter had become an alpha again, after killing a rouge, so he became the new alpha.

Stiles missed them both, and decided that he wanted to go back home to them after college.

Derek decided to stay, and join Peter. He didn't want to lose his sister again and he was slowly starting to forgive Peter. They had sat down together with a supernatural therapist and discussed everything. There had been shouting, growling, crying. But Derek finally understood that he and Laura were at fault for leaving him all alone

Isaac also joined which made Erica and Boyd happy.

Jackson left the pack, and went to London. Lydia also left to go to university in New York.

There was no way in hell that Scott was joining Peter, so he was now an omega.

Chris sent Allison to France.

Noah, mated with Peter. It turned out that Peters wife, wasn't his mate. Peter knew this but never said anything. He always knew it was Noah, but because Noah was human, and he fell in love with Claudia, Peter never said anything. He loved his wife, but there was always his wolf in the background pining for his mate.

After a raid gone wrong, Noah was fatally shot. Peter bit him. He wasn't going to loose his mate, not again. He wouldn't survive it. Noah was glad he did, he didn't want to leave Peter or his son. Especially his son. Not yet anyway. He was only 48.

Melissa distanced herself from Noah, and Stiles. She thought it was disgusting that Noah would mate with someone like Peter. Forgetting that she herself went on a date with him years ago. Stiles thinks it because she was hoping to get into the sheriffs pants herself. She also stayed clear of Stiles, after the whole Scott issue. Scott spun some story to her, that everything that had happened was Stiles fault. She believed him. She decided to leave Beacon Hills, and took Scott with her.

Chris had warned her that she would need to find a pack for Scott, or he will become feral.

She just said, that he is her son, and its her job to take care of him. She told him that the pack has done nothing to support him, or help him since he has become a werewolf. She told him that even his daughter had been stringing him along and just left him. Scott must have spun her a right tale.

Coach Finstock officially joined the pack. It was good to have two witches, along with Danny. Both had the power to heal, so that really helped if needed. They were classed as the pack Doctors.

Ethan and Danny were engaged, as well as Cora and Aiden. The twins did the whole double date thing and proposed together. Stiles thought it was so corny. They will probably end up having a double wedding.

Erica and Boyd were expecting a baby. The whole pack was so excited for the arrival of the new pup. Stiles especially. He was demanding to be god father.

Stiles and Deucalion were married. It was there one year anniversary.

Stiles was finally happy to belong