Chapter 18

PART 1 - SMUT

Deucalion went all out. He whisked Stiles away to his villa by the beach, which was secluded and had its own stretch of beach. It had a little plunge pool, and jacuzzi.

They had both come back from a posh dinner at one of the finest restaurants in town. Deucalion couldn't wait any longer, and after kissing Stiles, he threw him onto the bed. Stiles had previously said that he wouldn't mind a bit of manhandling. He was a werewolf after all, so there was no need to be gentle by any means.

He has his hands on Stiles waist, and he drags him down to the edge of the bed so his legs are dangling over the side, spread wide, and Deuc steps into the space between them, standing there and looming in a manner that's unfairly hot. "You're not the only one here with a penchant for manhandling," Deuc says, with a smile that's all teeth and promise, and Stiles can't help the groan that leaves him.

Deucalion laughs and extends a hand, then pulls Stiles up so he's standing again, which seems like it's a backwards step in the sexing up process, right until he says, "Would you allow me to undress you, Darling?"

Right now, Stiles would let Deuc do anything if it means getting those hands on his skin. He nods, and Deucalion's smile widens. One hand comes up and he flicks the buttons on Stiles's shirt undone, quick and precise, then tugs Stiles shirt out of his pants and runs fingertips over the newly exposed skin of his stomach. Stiles fumbles with the buttons on his cuffs to speed the process along, which earns him a husked-out. "Good boy." that makes his dick throb and ache.

"Thank you, Alpha." he breathes out.

Deucalion's hand freezes just for a second, and then he's roughly pushing Stiles shirt down off his shoulders, while growling out "Do you have any idea what hearing that word in your mouth does to me?"

Stiles can guess, given the desperation of Deucalion's movements as he tugs his own shirt off, but he doesn't get a chance to answer before wide palms are splayed across his back and Deucalion pulls him in and kisses him, hard and desperate, his body hot where they're pressed close, skin to skin. Deucalion doesn't pull back till Stiles is panting and breathless, his cock aching with need. In a moment of boldness, he takes Deuc's hand and places it on his belt buckle. "And the rest...Alpha?"

Deucalion's eyes flash and he lets out a pleased, rumbling sound from deep in his chest. "So eager, I love it." he growls out, and undoes the buckle, pulling the belt out of the loops with a swishing sound and throwing it over his shoulder and across the room. He flicks Stiles button undone and unzips his fly, and then, with no further ado, shoves his hands down the back of Stiles pants and shoves the whole lot down, underwear and all.

It's awkward, standing there with his pants around his knees, but only until Stiles gets with the program and toes his dress shoes off, then steps out of the mess of fabric, tugging his socks off as well. Deucalion takes a step back and looks him up and down, and Stiles resists the natural instinct to shield himself from view.

It helps that Deucalion obviously likes what he sees, tongue darting out and licking his lips, eyes dark. He reaches out and brushes a fingertip up the length of Stiles dick before wrapping a hand around it, warm and firm and shockingly good. Stiles almost folds double at the bolt of sensation it sends through him, and he grips Deuc's shoulder in an effort to stay upright. "Oh look how eager you are for me." Deuc croons. "You're leaking, darling." His thumb skates across the head of Stiles dick, spreading the pre-cum there, and it's unfair, the way Stiles is reduced to a helpless, panting wreck as his dick throbs and leaks under the lightest touch.

"I'm so glad I get to see this with my own eyes Stiles. I would have hated having not being able to see you like this, seeing you come undone. I've barely touched you, and your a wreck already. Deucalion wasn't much better. He was was doing his best to control himself. He just wanted to rip his mates clothes off, and pound into him. Breed him, bite him. Claim him. But this was Stiles first time, and he wanted to make it good for him.