Part 1 A change.

Author pov...

Another shiny, bright day as taehyung woke up from his beauty sleep. He stretched his arms. And sighed because he knew he would have to face him again.... The One and only JEON JUNGKOOK!!!

He got up and took a shower, brushed his teeth and then he wore his clothes. He always wore those grey hoodies, loose pants and round glasses. He went downstairs and greeted his parents and grandparents.

"Good morning everyone. " Taehyung sweetly said.

"Good morning Tae." They all replied at the same time. And taehyung chuckled.

"Soooo... What's for breakfast?" Taehyung asked his parents.

"Pancakes and strawberry milk for you prince. " His mother said dramatically and everyone laughed out.

"Okay queen, kindly serve the breakfast or I will be late to school." Taehyung also said in a royal tone.

"Okay you pabo. Stop being dramatic now." Taehyung's mother said smacking his head a little. And taehyung chuckled.

He ate his breakfast and went to the school after exchanging goodbyes with his family.

After sometime he was in front of his school. He sighed knowing jungkook will bully him again. But what can he do, he likes him so much. He can't do nor say anything. He just went inside and met jimin.

"Hi taetae." Jimin said after seeing taehyung.

"Hi jimin." Taehyung replied with a fake smile.

"What's wrong Huh? " jimin asked because he knows his best friend too well.

"I'm just afraid.... " Taehyung replied.

"Of jungkook?! " Jimin said.... Well more like he yelled.

"Yeah." Taehyung said and sighed.

"Tae how long will you resist this? You have to take a stand for yourself!! Do you get i—" Jimin was cutted off by someone smacking his head.

"Wassup b****es??!!!" Jennie came and shouted.

"Why do you have to be so loud Jennie?" Taehyung said annoyed.

"Yo! I'm not loud at all!!" Jennie again shouted, this time even louder. And everyone in the corridor looked at her weirdly.

"What you lookin' at Huh? " Jennie shouted at them and everyone immediately went back to their business because everyone is scared of Jennie, well except one.... Jungkook of course.

"Let's go b****es and irritate the dumba** jungkook." Jennie said to both her friends.

"No. I'm not going. " Taehyung said being scared.

"Come on taehyung!! At least for once take stand for yourself." Jennie said encouraging taehyung.

"I just can't say anything and you know why!! " Taehyung answered back.

"Ohhhhhhh!!! Look who we have here. The dumbest are together again" Suddenly a loud voice came and everyone snapped their head in the direction. And it was you know who.......... Jungkook.

"Hi losers" Jungkook said to three of them, smirking.

"Hi you dumba**. Now what do you need Huh? " Jennie answered back.

"Ohh! Interesting. Someone talking back to me. I like your attitude." jungkook said to Jennie.

"But I don't like you bi**h." Jennie said savagely.

"Oh really.... And look who else we have here." He said eyeing taehyung.

"Wassup, you loser, dumba**??" Jungkook said to taehyung ,pushing him.