Part 8 'Hurt'

So before we start with this chapter. I'll like to say something.

So I know that this is stupid but I've decided to put a stop to the liskook story.

I'm sorry. I know. You can throw your slippers and whatever you want to on me. But this is not a permanent stop. It's just a temporary stop to the story.

Actually I'm not able to cop up with both the stories at the same time. And it's getting all mixed up in my mind. I'm not able to write anything. Plus, I just feel more comfortable working with this story than the liskook one.

If I write both the stories at the same time, I can't write anything.

So, I hope y'all understand my problem and bear with me.

I will start the liskook story again when this story is about to end. So, therefore this meeting is dismissed.

Let's start the chapter.

--------°°•°°--------

THIRD PERSON POV....

As soon as jungkook and taehyung stepped in jimin's room, taehyung's eyes got watery. He couldn't see his best friend (more like brother) in this condition. It was so heartbreaking.

Jimin's eyes were closed. It looked like he was sleeping. As Taehyung's eyes trailed down to jimin's wrist that was facing him, his hands covered his mouth. His hands were shaking so much. Tears continuously flowing out of his eyes.

"J-jimin.. Oh God. " He spoke with great difficulty while sobbing.

"Taehyung. I can leave. " Jungkook suddenly said making taehyung stop. Taehyung wiped his tears and looked at jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were glassy. For the first time in Taehyung's life, he could say that jungkook had a soft side. It's just the fact that stopped him was jungkook never showed his soft side to anyone openly.

"No. You won't leave. " Taehyung said while slightly sniffing. He looked back at jimin. And moved towards him.

Taehyung say on a stool that was near jimin's bed. He looked at jimin's wrists. And he immediately understood what jimin did.

He tried to commit suicide.

He felt like someone was stabbing his heart with a knife again and again.

On jimin's pale, delicate and thin wrist a white bandage was rolled. Taehyung could see some blood through the bandage.

He gently held jimin's hand in his. He laid his head on jimin's hands lightly making sure not to hurt him in any way. And he cried. He just cried really really bad.

Taehyung looked up at jimin and wiped his tears. He bit his lip to control himself from crying.

A hand on his shoulder made him look up. It was jungkook looking at him with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook kneeled down to Taehyung's level. And looked at him with a really soft gaze.

Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheek and gently wiped his tears. Taehyung just closed his eyes, leaning in jungkook's touch.

"I'm so sorry Tae. " Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard jungkook.

"Why do you keep on blaming yourself? " Taehyung said with a frown on his eyebrows and a cute pout on his lips.

"Because it's my fault. " Jungkook said again making taehyung speechless. A few tears escaped jungkook's eyes. Jungkook lifted his hand up to wipe his tears but taehyung held it.

"Let it out jungkook. Don't force your emotions. You are human too. (reminds me of something and it breaks my heart everytime 🥺🥺)"
Upon hearing those words, jungkook didn't knew why but his emotions just flooded out.