Part 4 Us.

YOONGI'S POV......

Darkness. All I could see right now was darkness. All the light from my life is now gone. Why? Why me? My everything is gone. My everything was jimin and he is gone.

Why jimin? Why couldn't you just listen to me? Why didn't you let me clear it out? Why did you reacted too soon? Why? Just why?

But, I wouldn't blame jimin. I was thinking this and I know I was wrong for thinking this. But why did this had to happen?

"Sh*t....." I was in so much pain. Just pain.

I was just laying down in my bed, shedding tears. I was so close to have a breakdown.

I just want to disappear from this world now. I was literally preparing to propose him. Why did this happen now?

I just want to die. Please, Just let me die. It's better to die than to bear this pain. But if this is what makes jimin happy than I'm okay with it.

I want some sleep right now. I'm so tired.

THIRD PERSON POV........

Yoongi fell asleep after the chaos in the longest day of his life.

On the other hand, jungkook was not able to fall asleep because of taehyung. Not because he was in LoVe or something [according to him] but because he wanted his revenge. He was planning to get his revenge.

But then.....deep down even he himself knew that he was wrong but he wasn't ready to admit it. He could admit it but his ego wouldn't let him do so.

So there he was lying on his comfy, king sized bed with a grin on his face, staring blankly at the ceiling of his bedroom.

All of a sudden, Jungkook stood up from his previous position, sitting on his bed now. He rolled his tongue inside of his cheeks and smirked.

"You're done, Mr. Kim Taehyung. You're done. "

TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING......

TAEHYUNG'S POV.....

"Hi b***h!!! " I called jimin and greeted him. I pretended that nothing had happened tomorrow to relief his pain a little.

"Hi taehyung." Jimin said sadly. And sighed.

"Jimin...... for how long are you gonna do this?!" I tried to make him understand but I guess he wasn't ready to understand my point.

"How can I forget about it??! How can I forget about him??! How can I forget about US!!? " Jimin sobbed and his voice cracked at the end.

My heart broke hearing my best friend cry. He rarely cried and when he cried tomorrow, I just felt like my soul left my body.

"Jimin........sometimes you know, you're such a pabo!! " I said in an effort to make him laugh.

But he was just crying. All I could hear was that he was trying to control his sobs.

"OK jimin. Just stop now!! That's enough! " I said. Now I was getting angry on him. How can my best friend be this weak? I thought he was the strongest one I've ever had.

"Taehyung b-but - " Jimin tried to say something.

"No buts. I'm ending the call. Will meet you In front of the school. Bye Jiminie. " I said and immediately cutted the call.