Part 2 It's time to change.

Third Person pov....

Sunrays hitting his face and he opened his eyes with the sound of alarm but closed them quickly because of the light scattered inside the room.

"AARRGGHH!! " He groaned and got up.. It was a sleepy boy.... Taehyung!!!

He checked his phone and got the biggest shock of his life.. HE WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!! (Well, I do that everyday and it's not a shock for me anymore. Hehehehe) For the first time in his life he was going to be late.

But suddenly he remembered something.. He promised himself to change and this was the start. He smirked and got up slowly. He went to his closet and picked some bad boy style clothes, his brother gave him because he knew someday he will wear those. And today he did.

He wore it after getting fresh

He wore it after getting fresh.. He looked himself in the mirror.

"Oh handsome man." And chuckled after saying that. He went downstairs and asked his mom for breakfast.

"Here is you breakfaaassssttt!! " His mother started speaking but she extended her words due to the sight she saw... Taehyung was wearing DIFFERENT CLOTHES!!!

"omo!! What happened to my taehyung? Who are you Huh?? Where is my son?" Taehyung's mother exclaimed.

"Calm down mom, just chill. It's me only taehyung. You lovely son." he replied in a obvious tone.

"OK then... Eat your breakfast.. " his mother said dumbfounded.

Taehyung finished eating and got up.

"Thank you for the food. It was delicious." He said to his mom.

"OK.. Bye taetae." His mom replied.

"Bye mom.. Love you!! " taehyung said to her making her smile.

"Love you too.! " His mom shouted back.

TAEHYUNG POV...

OK!!!! LET'S DO THIS!! I reached the school and only some students are going inside. I also started to walk inside with them. I stopped because I suddenly saw my best friend in middle of a crowd..

WHAT'S WRONG??!!   I went there and my eyes widened at the scene.

HE WAS BEING BULLIED!!!!

OH .

MY.

GODDDD!!

AND GUESS WHAT JUNGKOOK WAS BULLYING HIM!! JEON HOLY MOTHER OF A COW!? I'M GOING TO SHAVE OFF YOUR EYEBROWS!!! Okay this is your time taehyung. Go go go!

"LEAVE HIM" I shouted from the crowd and the freaking attention went to me.

"Who was that?? Who dared to say that to me? " Jungkook said. But I wasn't afraid anymore. I wanted to punch his face so bad.

"I DID! " I finally came ahead and revealed myself. Everyone was shocked, of course they would be.

My whole appearance changed, my behavior changed. So they would be shocked..

Jungkook raised his left eyebrow and smirked. Ohh godddd!! how much I wanted to throw that smirk away from his face.

"Awww.... taking a stand for your best friend. That's cute!! " Jungkook said in a voice that made me almost throw up. Usually I would be scared of him but not anymore. I was not even a bit scared.

"Yeah you spoiled b***h. " I said with a sarcastic smile on my handsome face.

And I think that's when he actually noticed my appearance. I smirked on that.

"Like what you see?! " I said to him, still smirking. To be honest, he looked a little shocked and taken aback from what I just said.

"W-what!! Shut the f**k up!! " Jungkook stuttered. I almost laughed at this but controlled myself.

"Stop being a freaking psycho Jeon!! If you want to bully me, do it. WHY DID YOU INCLUDE MY BEST FRIEND INSIDE THIS, HUH??!" I snapped at him. It was very important for me to do that.

"T-Taehyung.. It's okay. Yo-you can go. I'll come.. " Jimin said being scared of jungkook and I noticed that jungkook sent a death glare to jimin.

Then I did the unexpected. I myself didn't expected that I would do such thing. I walked in front of jungkook. Our shoes were touching, so you can imagine how close we were. I tilted my head a little and jungkook flinched. I smirked a little.

"Look at this scaredy little bunny!! Being afraid of a student, oh sorry loser coming closer to him! Is this your Jeon f***ing jungkook?!!" I said with still a smirk plastered on my face.

"Taehyung you will regret doing this!" Jungkook TRIED to warn me but I am not afraid anymore.

"Ohh, I'm so sorry jungkook. I'm scared. Please don't hurt me!" I said in a fake afraid voice. And then chuckled after it.

"I. DON'T. F***ING. CARE. JEON. JUNGKOOK!! " I said while grinding my teeth. Jungkook looked pissed off. And I loved to see him like that. After all I did that, why wouldn't I?

And jimin, he just looked blown away.

"Let's go jimin. Shall we?? " I said finally looking to jimin. He just nodded without saying anything. I held his hand and turned to jungkook to say a last thing.

"STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. BEST. FRIEND. YOU BETTER GET THAT INSIDE YOUR TINY BRAIN!! "  I again said clearly.

And I pulled jimin with me tearing the crowd away.

THIRD PERSON POV...

As taehyung left from there, jungkook yelled at everyone

"What are you looking at, huh?! Go and do your own work!!!" And everyone started moving from there.

Then, yugeyeom (his best friend.) patted his back and said "It's alright bro. This was gonna happen someday anyw—" He was cutted off because jungkook shoved his hand away from his shoulder.

"Ughhhhh!!!!  How can he insult me?? He insulted me. He dosen't know who I am !!! If he dosen't know then I'll show him, who I really am. " Jungkook said with a hint of revenge and a splash of over confidence in his voice.

Yugeyeom just sighed because he knew something big was going to happen. He was just getting ready for it.

"Let the game begin. I'm ready KIM F***ING TAEHYUNG. I'm gonna destroy your life. So get for that. " Jungkook said while smirking.

Anddd..... That's it for now. Now next part from 'By your side' is gonna drop.

What do you think will happen ahead?? Till then, byeeeee~~

Author:- Parul 💜💜