Part 5 Outburst.

THIRD PERSON'S POV....

"HOW DARE YOU FREAK?? "

"HOW. DARE. YOU. TOUCH. HIM? "

These words were repeating in jimin's head again and again.

He was currently in Taehyung's arms, crying his heart out after being touched inappropriately by jungkook. He was so broken but HIS words were giving him a little comfort.

He couldn't believe his own eyes when he saw the scene.

Apart from jungkook being so strong, he was bleeding so much. Because HE beated him so much, that made jungkook's face bleed.

"Shhh!!! Jimin!! What happened will you tell me?!! " taehyung was freaking out right now. He was so afraid. Jimin was constantly crying and speaking nothing. He was afraid that jimin will have another panic attack.

"H-h-he........ Taehyung h-he w-was......" Jimin couldn't complete his own sentence because he was not in the state to do so. He was so tired of his life. He just wanted to live somewhere where no one could come, where no one could find him. He wanted to live a peaceful life.

"Who did what jimin? Did yoongi do something!??" Hearing yoongi's name from Taehyung's mouth made him cry even more. He was so wrong. He was so damn wrong about him.

"Jimin.... Tell me come on!!! How will I help you if you don't tell me your problems?? " Taehyung was worrying so much about jimin but jimin was not speaking much. And it made taehyung so freaking restless.

"T-tae he ......he harassed m-me..... " Hearing those words from jimin's felt like someone was constantly shooting at his heart and his eyes instantly was full of tears. He felt angry.

"I won't leave that jerk. I really thought yoongi hyung cared for you. But........ no. He dosen't deserve your love jimin. He dosen't deserve YOU!!!!" Taehyung was feeling mad at yoongi, not knowing the truth.

"N-no!! Not y-yoongi hy-hyung!! " Jimin's words confused taehyung. Because he thought if not yoongi then who?

"H-he sa-saved m-me. He loves me. I was wrong about him taehyung. I was so wrong..... " Taehyung felt like he owed yoongi his whole life for saving jimin. He thought wrong about yoongi, who saved his best friend. He instantly hugged jimin and a few tears escaped his eyes when he closed them.

"Baby.... then who did it? Just tell me. I'll not leave him. I'll Kill him. Just tell me baby. " Taehyung said breaking the hug and wiping jimin's tears softly.

"J-jungkook...... " Jimin broke in tears again and hugged taehyung again. But taehyung did not hug him back. Why? Because he was......... shocked.......... numb and dissapointed for some reason.

Why was he dissapointed in jungkook? He didn't knew the answer to the question.

"W-what? "

"H-he..........harassed you?? " Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears hearing jimin's words. He couldn't believe his ears. But he didn't knew why? Why couldn't he believe it?

"T-TAEHYUNG!!!! TAE!!!! NOO!! NOO!!!" Jimin desperately yelled when out of rage taehyung ran in the college back to find jungkook.

"No! No! " Jimin kept mumbling the word. He couldn't even imagine what could happen.

While in the college......

Jungkook was in rage. He couldn't believe his hyung beated him because of that little shorty.