Part 9 'Friends?'

Words : 1285

Previously..

'I'll see you, whoever you are. '

Who is this person? What's gonna happen next? Does jimin still wanna be with yoongi? Can yoongi and jimin be like they used to be?

———————•°•°•°•°•°———————

THIRD PERSON POV....

A purplish glow was spreaded across the sky, making it look like a beautiful galaxy. If anyone saw it, they would definitely be staring at it.

And so the same scene was going on right now. After spending two days in the hospital, taking care of jimin, the duo were finally out. Gazing at the beautiful and romantic sky.

Taehyung was a sucker for these things. He loved to click pictures of beautiful things in his camera, but as he didn't had his camera, he just got his phone out and started clicking the pictures of sky. And as for jungkook, he was just staring, no, not at the sky but something he found more beautiful at the moment. Yup, it was TAEHYUNG.

In those two days they both spent in the hospital, they got pretty close. They used to go to cafeteria together to eat some food, although the food sucked but, hey nothing was bad when they were together.

They used to go to the garden outside the hospital and used to walk for hours together and just talk. One of them would laugh out loud when other would say something funny.

In conclusion, they became friends. REALLY GOOD FRIENDS.

This friends word got jungkook thinking about the incident that happened when they were leaving the hospital just now.

Flashback...

'Finally. ' The younger brunette thought while sighing as they were finally leaving the hospital.

Taehyung and jungkook walked to jungkook's car in which they both got there.

Jungkook motioned taehyung to sit in the car. And taehyung sat in. As jungkook was about to go to sit too, he heard taehyung say.

"Jungkook!! "

Almost immediately the younger reacted to taehyung's voice and came back to where taehyung was seated.

"Yeah? " Jungkook said in confusion. When he looked at taehyung properly, he almost melted at the sight. Taehyung was pouting and his puppy eyes were looking in jungkook's darker ones.

"Kook. I can't put the seatbelt on. What kind of a car do you have? The seatbelt isn't even working properly. " Taehyung complained and never accepted that he couldn't wear the seatbelt himself.

So jungkook didn't argue and opened the door of the car while smiling softly. He leaned forward towards the seatbelt and carefully secured the seatbelt at it's place.

Everything was going fine? No. Because when jungkook pulled back, he made a mistake and looked at taehyung, who already seemed to be looking (staring) at jungkook.

They were literally so close that oxygen couldn't reach them, like they focused on anything else except for each other. The two were just staring and staring at each other.

The air around them tensed up when jungkook's eyes went to taehyung's lips. Taehyung was continuously looking at jungkook with wide eyes, not knowing how a simple thing like seatbelt could take them where they were.

All of a sudden, everything went silent as jungkook looked into taehyung's eyes again. Taehyung really tried to read jungkook's eyes but he just couldn't figure out what was so mysterious about his eyes. And he also didn't fail to notice that when jungkook looked at him, his eyes just went even more darker than they already were.