Part 11

THIRD PERSON POV....

It was a warm and cozy morning. Jimin was doing very great and was recovering very fast. He was, right now, standing at the balcony of his room. He got discharged from the hospital just a few days ago.

It felt good and bad, both to be back to his home. Good because, he could finally eat homemade food, that yoongi made for him. Yes, yoongi lived with him. Just for a short while, till he recovers but jimin felt greatfull that yoongi was there.

And bad because, being inside his room made him remember about what he did some weeks ago. And it wasn't a really good memory to remember. He couldn't stop but shed a tear every time he remembered, just like he was doing now.

"Oh God, I'm such a cry baby. " Jimin mumbled, his voice shaky and breathy. He wiped his tears with the back of his hands and took a deep breath.

There was a sudden knock at his door making his senses kick in.

"Y-Yes? " Jimin said even though he knew who it was knocking at the door.

"Umm... Jimin.. Can you open the door? " It was yoongi. "OK. I'm coming. " Jimin said and dried his tears so that yoongi wouldn't notice he cried.

He reached the door and put on a fake smile on his face. And he opened the door to see yoongi all ready. He frowned at that. Yoongi didn't like to go out often.

"Did you cry? " Yoongi asked jimin and frowned. Jimin got shocked and his eyes widened.

"Huh? No. Why would I cry? Are you crazy? Park jimin never cries —" Jimin tried to speak but got cut off by yoongi holding his shoulders.

"Stop lying. I know you were crying. " Jimin's face softened immediately at yoongi's soothing voice.

He touched yoongi's hand that was on his left shoulder and bought it down. He inhaled a sharp breath and looked at his and yoongi's tangled hand.

'We're not a couple anymore. Stop doing this jimin. He'll feel uncomfortable. ' Jimin thought and left yoongi's hand and removed his other hand from his right shoulder.

"What did you wanna talk about? " Jimin asked yoongi, completely changing the topic. Yoongi also didn't argue, so that was good for jimin.

"Umm... jimin I'm going out so I thought that—" Yoongi said but got cut off with jimin saying.

"Who are you going out with? When are going? Where are you going? " Jimin raised an eyebrow at yoongi, making yoongi chuckle.

"You. I'm going out with you. And we're going right now. I can't tell you where, that's a secret for now. " Yoongi said and the frown in jimin's face was immediately replaced by a smile. The slight pinkish tint on jimin's cheeks, that yoongi knew he created, he smiled upon seeing that. Yoongi felt proud to do that to jimin.

"So, get ready quickly. And come out. Don't take too much time. Or if I'll come in to dress you myself, you know what'll happen. So you better hurry up. " Yoongi knew he was dead when he spoke that, that was why he ran immediately after he said those words to jimin.

"YAH! MIN YOONGI!! I'LL MEET YOU OUT!! YOU JUST WAIT!! " Jimin yelled cutely making yoongi laugh and shout back.

"OK. For now, hurry up. And then, you can admire my handsome face as much as you want. " Yoongi said and sat on the couch after not hearing any response from jimin. When jimin did not respond to his words that meant he was blushing like crazy, and yoongi knew it.

While yoongi was seated on the couch comfortably, he picked up the remote and started to play some random songs. Some of them, he liked and some were not his type.