Chapter 2

Karina POV

Chaeyeon had marched over to me and I knew the reason why I was going to let her do hit me if that was her plan. She dragged me off the chair and stood me up in front of her before reeling her hand back I Closed my eyes in anticipation. 

*Smack* 

The sound of the hit was made but I didn't feel anything. I slowly opened my eyes and that's where I saw him in front of me.

Y/n: Ow~ 

Chaeyeon: Y/n? Why did you get in front of her after what she said! 

Y/n: I told you no didn't I.

It was a tone I hadn't heard before from him. It was cold, dark, scary but none of it was directed at me. 

Chaeyeon: But- 

Y/n: Go sit down.

She did as she was told despite being his elder his tone alone was enough to send her away. He then turned to me as I saw the deep red patch on his cheek as well as then I noticed the bandages around his hands. 

Karina: Y/n...Why?

Y/n: I already forgave you dumbass. I told her not to anyway.

I grabbed his sleeve before he could leave and he turned to look at me.

Karina: Where did you go.

Y/n: Don't worry about it. 

He walked away from me without saying anything else to me. I felt cold I don't know why.

Winter: Unnie you still didn't apologise.

Karina: I realised...

Y/n POV

As I returned to my seat Chaeyeon wrapped her whole body around me as an apology for hitting me. 

Chaeyeon: Y/n im so so sorry!

Y/n: I know its ok Chae.

Yuri: Unnie put your legs down you are wearing a skirt! 

Chaeyeon: Everyone already knows my body is only for Y/n.

Sakura: I do remember she announced it on the first day he was here.

Yena: Well making out with him the minute he walks through the gate does make a scene.

Chaeyeon: I missed him~

Nako: It had only been a year since we last saw him.

Yujin: Not for me~

Wonyoung: It was cool seeing Y/n as the boss of the school once Eunbi left.

Yujin: Ahh true he was known as the kind leader unlike the ruthless leader over there.

Eunbi: Yah. Im not ruthless.

Minju: Not to Y/n.

Eunbi: None of us are.

Chaewon: Well its because we all love Y/n. 

Y/n: I wonder why you do sometimes.

Hitomi: Yah don't be like that.

Someone ran around the table and jumped into my lap.

Nako: Hmmm comfy as always.

Y/n: You are such a child.

Nako: Its not my fault you are the right size to be a big chair.

Y/n: Nako you ever wondered how it feels to be a football?