Chapter 9

Kazuha POV

Kazuha: HOW THE FUCK DOES HE ESCAPE! HE HAD JUST WOKEN UP THIS MORNING! 

Guard 1: I'm sorry miss Kazuha but I managed to hit a shot on him. 

Kazuha: YOU SHOT HIM!? YOU PASS ME YOUR GUN! 

Guard 2: Here miss...

Once I grabbed the gun off of him I turned off the safety before pointing it straight to the first guard and shooting him in the head. 

Kazuha: DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? DONT FUCKING SHOOT MY Y/N! 

Guard 2: We are sorry miss Kazuha...

Y/n POV

Eunbi: Y/n...My baby are you ok? Does it hurt?

Y/n: I'm ok noona it does hurt though...Also why is Karina here? 

Karina: Because I'm the one who found out Kazuha took you. But you managed to free yourself without us.

Y/n: Thank you. 

Eunha: Look at me Y/n. 

I turned my head to look at her. But her actions surprised me as she quickly closed the distance between us as she kissed me. She split from my lips after a few minutes and when she did we kept eye contact.

Eunbi: I can't loose. 

Y/n: Wha-

She kissed me just like Eunha but she was a lot rougher and more aggressive. When she pulled away from my lips there was a trail of saliva that remained.

Karina: Y-Yah! Your his sister! 

Eunbi: Step sister. And it doesn't matter I wont loose when it comes to love for Y/n.

Karina: I wanna do it too...

Y/n: What? 

Karina: Don't worry about it. 

Eunbi: Y/n rest now. You still need to recover from the blood loss. 

Y/n: Ok noona. 

Eunha: Rest well Y/n. I love you. 

Y/n: I love you too. 

Karina POV

I sat with Y/n as he slept. I watched how there was a slight pain in his expression but still slept. I leaned down and slowly made my way under the covers before pulling him close to my chest.

Karina: I love you Y/n.

Y/n: *Mumbles* 

I have no clue what he said but I'm hoping its I love you too. 

Karina: I wont leave your side until you are recovered I promise you. 

I closed my eyes and began to settle with Y/n in my arms until I finally fell asleep. 

Y/n POV 

I slowly opened my eyes to see someones chest. I slowly looked up and saw Karina still asleep. I needed to take some painkillers but I didn't want to wake Karina up. I carefully sat up or at least tried to when I was pushed back down to the bed. 

Karina: What do you need? 

Y/n: Pain killers...

Karina: Alright stay here.

I watched as she climbed out of the bed and left the room for a minute before heading coming back in with a glass of water and something in her hand. 

Karina: Y/n sit up please. 

I slowly sat myself up while being careful with my bullet wound not putting too much weight onto that side. 

Karina: Open. 

I looked at her confused for a second before opening my mouth. I felt her place one of the pills in my mouth before gently pouring some of the water into my mouth. I swallowed the first and then did the same with the second. 

Karina: There you go. Lay back down Y/n its 4am. 

Y/n: Ok...

When I laid back down Karina stayed at the side of the head and begun to gently caress my hair. 

Y/n: Rina...can you lay down with me? 

Karina: You want me to? 

Y/n: Please. 

She climbed back into bed with me as I wrapped my arm around her and kept her close to me. I felt her wrap her arms loosely around the back of my neck before guiding my head to her chest. 

Karina: I know that you like my chest Y/n you can lay here whenever you want. 

Y/n: Thank you Rina. 

I soon fell asleep again and woke up this time alone in bed. 

Y/n: Rina? 

I stayed sat in bed not sure what to do as my eyes fell to the bandaged up bullet wound. 

Y/n: I wonder what it looks like...I need to change it anyway. 

I picked at the bandage until I could see my own skin and looked at the wound using my mirror.

Y/n: Ew...

The door suddenly opened as Karina walked in carrying a plate and glass. 

Karina: Yah! I was going to do that for you. 

She put the plate and glass down and then grabbed a first aid kit to re bandage my wound. 

Karina: Why is this so hard...fuck...

Y/n: Why don't you call my sister? 

Karina: She's at school I'm the only one still here. 

Y/n: Ok.

Karina: What do you want to do? 

Y/n: Are you trying to distract me? 

Karina: No...I'm doing it. Just fore after yknow...

Y/n: Should I help? 

Karina: No I got it. 

Y/n: Ok Rina...

I remained still for another ten or so minutes until she was finished wrapping my wound. 

Karina: Ok. That's done.

Y/n: I'm quite hungry...

Karina: Good. I brought you food before I did all of this. 

She passed the plate to me as I begun to eat.

Y/n: Its good? 

Karina: Why are you so surprised? 

Y/n: I wasn't expecting you to be a good cook...

Karina: Just eat. 

After I ate I once again felt tired and laid back down in the bed. 

Karina: Are you still tired? 

Y/n: A bit but I can't really do much with my arm like this even if I wanted to.

Karina: Ok you need to rest a lot to heal. 

Y/n: I know. Now shut your pretty mouth up and lay down here with me. 

She did what I said and quickly pulled my head into her chest. 

Karina: Sleep Y/n. 

I soon did fall asleep but not before I felt something peck the top of my head. I was comfortable and felt warm while in Karinas embrace. My dreams began to form as I was sat at a table with a girl who's face was clouded I wasn't until she came closer to me the girls face became clearer. 

Kazuha: Wake up my love. I'm coming to get you.