Chapter 7

Soon lunch arrived and I walked with Kazuha to the canteen. Once the two of us were inside I noticed multiple tables looking at us. Eunbi and her friends as well Eunha and Karina. 

Kazuha: Darling stop looking at other girls you will make me jealous. 

Y/n: Whatever. 

Kazuha: Don't be so sassy. While we eat I will explain the exact predicament you are now in. 

Y/n: Sure because I will care that much. 

Kazuha: Don't worry you will. 

Once we both got our food we sat in a far corner alone on a table and when I started eating she just watched me.

Y/n: What? 

Kazuha: Nothing just making sure my baby enjoys his food.

Y/n: You are a weird one. 

Kazuha: Well Y/n should I finally explain the predicament that faces you? 

Y/n: Go for it. 

Kazuha: Your dad didn't actually get money to break off your engagement with Eunha. 

Y/n: So what did he get? 

Kazuha: To live.

Y/n: Huh? 

Kazuha: It was a threat to your fathers life I love you and if I love something I have to have it. I have to have you Y/n and my dad would do anything to make me happy. So your mother, father and most likely sisters life is in my hands Y/n.

Y/n: What? My dad wouldn't give in to a threat. 

Kazuha: I wouldn't be so sure baby especially when the future of his family is threatened. 

Y/n: What do you mean? 

Kazuha: Your sister was gonna be forced away and turned into a sex slave for my families workers. I just knew how much they would love her body. How they would make her beg to stop as they just used her and soon she would become a slut and turn to love it. 

Y/n: Shut up. 

Kazuha: Aw baby don't be angry with me. 

Y/n: Kazuha I have never punched a girl but you are making me want to. 

Kazuha: You can rough me up in bed I like things rough. 

I stood from my sear suddenly surprising Kazuha as I grabbed the water I got with my food. I then poured the water over her head leaving her white shirt to become a bit transparent. 

Y/n: Sorry slut my hand slipped. You will never be my wife for one reason. No one threatens my family. I will kill each and every member of your family myself if I have to. 

I begun to walk off after dropping the plastic cup to the floor. 

Kazuha: Y/N DON'T YOU CARE? 

Y/n: WHAT ABOUT YOU? DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE? 

Kazuha: OF COURSE I DO WHY DO YOU THINK IM INVITING YOU INTO IT? 

Y/n: Crazy bitch. 

I walked out of the cafeteria not realizing that everyone had seen what happened. 

Eunbi POV

What could cause you to act like that Y/n? 

Yuri: What could she have said to offend Y/n that much? 

Chaewon: He's so nice to girls normally.

Minju: Do you think that they said something about Eunbi? 

Eunbi: Why me?