Chapter 3

Y/n POV

The next few days weren't as crazy as it was a lot more relaxed after that first day yet for some reason those six girls kept being near me no matter what which continued even till now Friday lunch time. 

Y/n: YAH! Will you six fuck off you are being a nuisance! 

Soyeon: We aren't doing anything wrong baby~ 

Y/n: Call me that again and I swear to go- 

Huening Kai: Y/N! Soobin just told me to find you Karina and her friends got dragged into a classroom by eight guys come quick! 

I ran from the table following Kai where we found Soobin sat outside with four guys around him.

Y/n: Kai get the other three.

Kai: Are you sur-

Y/n: Kai! 

He left to find the other three I could rely on in a situation like this while I dealt with the four around Soobin. However one slipped away into the Classroom where I heard him shout.

???: Hongjoong there's some guy and hes kicking the shit out of us here.  

Hongjoong: Come on I haven't even had the chance to enjoy their bodies yet who could stand up to-

He didn't get to finish as he saw me slam the guy he was talking toos head into a wall. 

Y/n: Hongjoong that's what he said you name was right? 

Hongjoong: Who's asking! 

Y/n: Who do you think dumbass.

Hongjoong: Yunho, Mingi, San protect me already! 

Y/n: Pussy.

As the three came at me I hit the one I believed to be Yunho in the nose and then ducked as swing from Mingi before Kicking San square in the chest. I then slammed Mingis head into the wall as he collapsed unconscious. After this Yunho managed to grab ma as San hot a few shots on me making my lip, nose and eyebrow bleed. Before he could hit me again I kicked him in the gut and headbutted Yunho before dragging him over a table head first I then turned back around and stomped on Sans head before finally turning to Hongjoong.

Y/n: What's wrong you look like you've seen a ghost.

Hongjoong: What are you! FUCKING DEMON STAY AWAY FROM ME! 

As I slowly walked over to him I reached his neck with my right hand before dragging him close to me. 

Y/n: Do you understand not to touch any girl in this school? 

Hongjoong: Yes sir.

Y/n: How pathetic you are. 

I threw him to the floor before kicking his stomach as he let out a breathless scream.  

Y/n: You girls ok? 

All four of the girls ran up to me and hugged me tightly while crying. 

Karina: Y/n~  

Y/n: Its ok im here.

Winter: Y/n they-they touched me... 

Y/n: They did what? Which one? 

Winter: That one.

As she pointed to Mingi I picked him up and threw him onto a table. 

Y/n: Where did you touch her.

Mingi: I didn't...I only brushed her panties a little bit.

Y/n: Which finger brushed her panties then.