Chapter 4

It had been a few days since I had visited Rinas house and I was now stood outside of an airport waiting for Eunha. 

Eunha: Y/N! 

The girl ran straight over to me as her butler carried her luggage. Once she reached me her arms wrapped around me as she hugged me and bounced excitedly. 

Y/n: SinB, Umji you two came as well? 

SinB: She demanded to her father that we did. 

Y/n: Well its nice to see the two of you again. 

Umji: Eunha has done nothing but talk about you for the last two years.

Y/n: I guess it has been that long.

Eunha: Y/n did you miss me? 

I looked at her as she turned her head to the side and pouted at me. 

Y/n: Of course I did. 

She smiled brightly as she wrapped her arms around the back of my head and leaned herself up and placed her lips against my own. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until she pulled away and leaned her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her lower back.

Eunbi: Girls are you ready to go? 

Eunha: Of course unnie! 

SinB: Umji do me a favour and sit next to the lovebirds. 

Umji: Fine~ 

The five of us got into an SUV as her butler got into one behind us that was filled with bodyguards. There was one in front also filled with guards to escort us back to my family home. I sat in the back left window seat as Eunha sat next me while resting her head on my shoulder. Once we set off Eunha hugged my arm tightly as she drifted off to sleep. 

Eunbi: Y/n did you really miss Eunha?  

Y/n: I did I'm still unsure on being forced into the marriage but I know that I definitely did miss Eunha. 

SinB: Anything else?

Y/n: She's cuter than I remember. 

I saw SinB look back and smile at me as I turned to look out the window. 

SinB: You are falling for her~ 

Y/n: I've known her since I was born. I just feel bad that I don't like her as much as she likes me. 

Umji: Well you always protected her that's why she loves you so much. 

Y/n: I would have been a shit person not to look after her. Why is she in my class as well? 

SinB: She wanted to be with you and begged her father the two of us were going into your class but she begged to be in it as well and even payed so he could guarantee that she was in your class. 

Y/n: I see. *Sigh* Eunha why do you make me feel so strange...

Umji: You say something? 

Y/n: Just thinking out loud. 

I looked out the window as we continued back to my house. Upon arriving I carried Eunha up to my room and laid her in my bed somehow not waking her up. I then left her a note saying I would be out and be back late as I headed out. 

*Ring* *Ring*

Kai: You need something bro? 

Y/n: You and the boys free today? 

Kai: We are why? 

Y/n: Want to have some fun? 

Kai: Where you want to meet?