Chapter 5

The rest of the weekend had passed and between Eunha and Eunbi as well as her friends I was kept inside to rest with Eunha not leaving my side.

Eunbi: Y/n wake up~

Y/n: I'm awake Eunha.

Eunbi: Its time for school. Are you ok to go?

Y/n: I'll be fine.

Eunbi: Ok tell me if it hurts too much.

Y/n: I Will.

Timeskip

Upon arriving at school many people looked my way as I walked with Eunbi upon reaching my class room she gave me a gentle hug before leaving. When I entered the room I realised I was the last person from my class to enter. Many people watched me as I walked to my seat once I reached it I slammed my hand on my desk before sitting down causing people to look away.

Karina: A-are you ok?

Y/n: Just fine.

Winter: What happened?

Y/n: I'm in a gang what do you think happened?

Karina: But you are the only one I have seen so badly injured.

Y/n: You really want to know? I was kidnapped beaten then saved.

Karina: If you nee-

Teacher: Class can I have your attention please! Great. We have three new students today so please be kind to them. Please come introduce yourselves.

Karina POV

I watched as three girls entered the room and when one of them saw Y/n a bright smile grew on her face.

Teacher: Can you go first?

Eunha: My names Eunha and I am engaged to my sweet prince Y/n!

Karina: (So that's his fiancée.)

Y/n POV

The other two introduced themselves as well before they were assigned their seats. SinB was next to Winter while Eunha and Umji sat behind me and Karina.

Eunha: Baby~

Y/n: Hmm?

Eunha: I love you~

Y/n: I love you too.

Karina: We are in class now can you not.

Eunha: Are you jealous that I'm engaged to Y/n and you aren't?

Karina: W-why would I be!

Teacher: Karina please keep it down.

Karina: Sorry sir.

Y/n: Not like you to get in trouble.

Karina: She caught me off guard with that question.

Y/n: Is someone jealous~

Karina: Stop teasing me.

Y/n: Well if you didn't say that you would sleep with me then maybe I would stop.

Karina: I didn't say that.

Y/n: Of course not baby.

Karina: Y/n.

Y/n: What's wrong baby.

Karina: Your fiancée is behind us.

Y/n: But seem to like me flirting with you after all you aren't usually so red.

Karina: Shut up.

Soon my teasing of Karina had to come to an end as it was time for lunch she ran off with Winter following her. I walked with Eunha, SinB and Umji to the cafeteria where my sister quickly guided me to a seat at her table with the other three sat on the one next to us.