Chapter 10

I sat up covered in sweat breathing heavily. 

Karina: Are you ok? 

Y/n: Yeah. Sorry just a nightmare.

Karina sat up and hugged me. 

Karina: You are ok. She wont hurt you. 

With Karinas help I managed to calm down but it wasn't enough. I waited until she fell asleep before leaving the room grabbing some clothes before I did so. After getting dressed I headed downstairs and into my fathers office before looking in his desks draws to find the only way I can end this. I found his gun in the bottom draw as well as a reserve of bullets that I kept. I grabbed my backpack before heading out of the house.

Karina POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open as I patted the bed next to me looking for Y/n. 

Karina: Hm? Y/n? 

I looked around the room worried not finding him anywhere. 

Karina: Y/n!? 

I grabbed one of his hoodies and put it on before running out of the room and around the house looking for him. Once I couldn't find him anywhere I scrambled to get my phone before calling Eunbi. 

Eunbi: Karina?

Karina: He's gone! I don't know where he is! 

Eunbi: Calm down. Do you know where he might have gone? 

Karina: No! 

Eunbi: Ok we will look for him ok. 

Karina: O-Ok.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Didn't think I'd be back here so soon. 

I looked at the mansion up ahead before taking another pain killer for my wound. I continued through the forest until I reached the front of the mansion.

Door Guard: Who are you!? 

I drew the pistol from behind me before ramming it into his gut and shooting a few bullets into him. I watched him fall to the ground as another guard opened the front door after hearing the gun shots. 

Eunbi POV

Eunbi: Check the CCTV. 

Security Guard: Yes miss Eunbi.

We looked through the footage from today trying to spot him. 

Chaeyeon: There! 

We looked at where she was pointing to see him walking out of the mansion with a backpack. 

Karina: Where is he going? 

Eunbi: No Y/n...

Karina: What? 

Eunha: Where is he going? 

Chaeyeon: To finish things.

Kazuha POV

Driver: Mr Nakamura, Miss Kazuha please stay in the car. 

I looked up from my phone seeing that two of our guards were dead outside the main entrance. 

Dad: I will go check on things. You with me.

I watched as my dad and his personal bodyguard left the car with their guns drawn. 

Y/n POV

I had killed them all...not a single person was left inside or at least I thought not. I heard steps coming from behind me and turned to shoot a bullet that went straight through the head of a guy with a gun. I noticed the guy behind him and smirked before approaching him keeping my gun locked on him at all times.