Chapter 8

Y/n POV

I slowly struggled to open my eyes and once they were open it wasn't much different to before I could hardly see anything in the dark room. 

Y/n: Why is this the second time I've been tied to a chair? It hasn't even been long since Jackson held me hostage...

I tried to break out of my restraints to a little bit of success I managed to get my left arm free and began to use it to try to free myself quicker. The sound of a door opening and a ray of light coming into the room made me hide my hand behind me as it was before I freed it. 

Kazuha: Oh you are up baby! 

Y/n: Baby? I'm not your baby.

Kazuha: You will be. Once you submit to me we can have a happy life Y/n. 

Y/n: Nah once my family finds me you are done for. 

Kazuha: Well actually baby they are in a real panic trying to find you. In fact some people in school already think that you are dead and its only been two days. In fact I have to go now I just thought I would visit you before I left for school.

She then walked closer to me before kissing my forehead and while she was still next to my head she begun to talk. 

Kazuha: Behave and we can have some fun when I'm back. Someone will come and give you some lunch.

Once she walked out of the room I heard the door lock and waited a second before I moved my arm back in front of me and tried everything to free myself from the restraints. It took a while but I managed to get free. I quickly looked around what I found out to be a basement before I heard the door unlock. I quickly ran and hid next to the stairs as I watched a man walk inside.

Man: Shit...Boy where are you if miss Kazuha finds out that you aren't here she wont be happy! 

I had two options either I try to sneak up the stairs or I try to take him down. I knew what option I had to take...

Eunbi POV

Y/n where are you my baby brother the boy I love I just want you back...please be safe...

Hyewon: Unnie we will find him. 

Eunbi: I hope so...

Sakura: Chaeyeon are you ok? 

Chaeyeon...

Karina POV

Winter: Unnie where are you going? 

Karina: Home I'm gonna look for anything that can lead me to Y/n.

Winter: Unnie we don't even know if he's al-

Karina: DON'T YOU DARE! 

Winter: Its the truth unnie we don't even know if he's alive...

Karina: *Sniffle* Don't say that...I wont let him be dead.

Eunha POV

SinB: Its ok unnie stop crying you know how strong Y/n is.

Umji: She's right you know how often he protected you he can protect himself. 

Eunha: Y/n...

Minnie POV

Yuqi: Its been crazy since Y/n disappeared. 

Soojin: I know its been chaotic everyone from his clan is in turmoil. 

Minnie: Its because he means so much to them...

Miyeon: Huh? 

Minnie: Think about it he's the youngest of the direct family yet he's such a strong figure for them. I miss him...